The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Kaggath Returns!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh! Beni!

I haz idea!

I think we should give the winner of this Kaggath, like the last one, a title, of their choice... Something to do with heads of the Galaxy, like Emperor/Empress, Grand Master, Head of State, Supreme chancellor... Depending on faction ;)

Just use her faction...

Not like its just going to be the owners arguing for it, everyone will, that's the benefit of not doing WOTTD...

Well yes and no, because that would effectively be reducing Rayla's faction to a CPU.

And nobody likes losing to a CPU.

That said Rayla if your happy with your faction I can always submit it, I understand you'll be busy but this will take minimal involvement on your part either way as once factions are submitted they become autonomous.

Edited by Beniboybling

OK, Selenial is quite eager to have Darth Traya as her Head-of-State. But I fear as the winner of the previous Kaggath she has proven herself to be too OP.

Anyway I'm opening this up to the floor, what is our verdict oh wise and mighty council?

Im going to chime in here, I built my Armada based around her strengths....

It seems very powerful, I can take another Sith as a leader (we have one in mind) and the power wouldn't slip much. I just want to win with my favourite character :p

I must admit though, my Empire is rather OP and playing to her strengths to the point of a roflstomp :/

Edited by Selenial

OK, Selenial is quite eager to have Darth Traya as her Head-of-State. But I fear as the winner of the previous Kaggath she has proven herself to be too OP.

Anyway I'm opening this up to the floor, what is our verdict oh wise and mighty council?

I did suggest that Traya have her own faction in the event that an eighth player could not be found.

Well, considering she had things that technically weren't hers, I think she is fine. If we go by this basis, then I don't think G0-T0 should be allowed either, simply for his bossness!

Well, considering she had things that technically weren't hers, I think she is fine. If we go by this basis, then I don't think G0-T0 should be allowed either, simply for his bossness!

Heh, I was going to use him as an argument until I realised I had a counter against him..... Trololol :jawa_wink:

Want Beni to post my forces?

I would, but I can't find the full list in my sent folder, and he has it in his PM's

That wouldn't be fair. I can only assume that you have stealth capable forces, built around infiltration and deception.

In contrast, I'm full military.

That wouldn't be fair. I can only assume that you have stealth capable forces, built around infiltration and deception.

In contrast, I'm full military.

See that's the thing, I think Traya is vulnerable to that sort of fleet, but I guess it's ultimately up to Beni