The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Kaggath Returns!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beni... I have to ask... Who had the sig first? :confused:;):cool:
By sig do you mean my signature? And I say my because I had it first. :jawa_evil:

And concerning the state of the Kaggath, pretty much everyone's factions are processed now. Just trying to find suitable planets for Rayla.

How would that be balanced though? 'the imperial navy' would be 25,000 Star Destroyers.

See, if we have two fleets, of size Death Squadron, thats like 70-75 ships...

GA and NR fleets are far larger, so not sure how that balances...

By sig do you mean my signature? And I say my because I had it first. :jawa_evil:

And concerning the state of the Kaggath, pretty much everyone's factions are processed now. Just trying to find suitable planets for Rayla.

Lies :rak_04:

Its not about balance, the Kaggath is not meant to be a fair fight. Different tactics use different forces. Malgus has a single stealth fleet, yet it was enough to bring down Grievous and his vast navy. And who made the finals? two combatants with barely any ships or forces to speak of.

I've had this sig since forever, and I distinctly remember you adding/chaning yours to match. :jawa_wink:

Ohhhhh no.

I got this before i came to the Star Wars discussion forum, after a Replay of KOTOR 2...

I've pretty much had this since the start of mah forum-ness....

Probably just a coincidence.

I see issues occurring when the GA or NR fleets go up against one of the smaller fleets that are lacking in SSDs.

But one question: Do we have a definite number of SSDs in the aforementioned fleets. Off the top of my head, I count two Viscounts, but I'm not sure about Executors.

I see issues occurring when the GA or NR fleets go up against one of the smaller fleets that are lacking in SSDs.

But one question: Do we have a definite number of SSDs in the aforementioned fleets. Off the top of my head, I count two Viscounts, but I'm not sure about Executors.

I haz no Super star destroyers :(

I wanted them, couldn't really find any fleets with definitive Info about ships to get any in my forces :(

If you know of any... Help would be much appreciated ;)

Well the NR Navy isn't actually in this (just update that) but I don't know much about the GA Navy? And information on numbers, in comparison with the Republic, CIS and Imperial Navies?

I haz no Super star destroyers :(

I wanted them, couldn't really find any fleets with definitive Info about ships to get any in my forces :(

If you know of any... Help would be much appreciated ;)

I really have no idea what other fleets have SSDs.

But don't worry, I'm sure Beni will present a balanced layout of matches. I doubt he's gonna put Naga Sadow's fleet against the NR Navy.

Well the NR Navy isn't actually in this (just update that) but I don't know much about the GA Navy? And information on numbers, in comparison with the Republic, CIS and Imperial Navies?

They have Viscounts and Executors (numbers unknown). And they have lots of trollshield ships.

They have Viscounts and Executors (numbers unknown). And they have lots of trollshield ships.

I believe they have some where between 1 and 3 SSD so not many and overall for pure number I wouldn't suspect more then 200 capital ships per fleet give or take 100.

I believe they have some where between 1 and 3 SSD so not many and overall for pure number I wouldn't suspect more then 200 capital ships per fleet give or take 100.

More than 200 capital ships per fleet

200 capital ships per fleet

Lolwut?

If you mean Navy.... Maybe. Per fleet? Hayul no!

Even then, I think they have more than that. If you remember, it was quoted that eventually the Imperial fleet dwindled to 200 cruisers, being easily wiped out by the Aliance....

Now, I'm not sure how much the size increased from NR to GA, but it certainly wasnt so vast as to be more than a hundred or 2, which means the NR navy would be, at a MINIMUM 250-300 ships. IMO, Making GA bigger still.

But I really dont know :p

Edited by Selenial