The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Kaggath Returns!

Just to clarify this hasn't affected my current selections at all yet right I don't have to change anything... I have the option to but I don't have to correct if I am still happy with my choices.... just clarifying.
Given that you have a major ground force already, no it does not.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh darnit someone took the Nightsisters >.>

Infact, someone took all of my favourite parts from the War of the Dream Teams...

I know we didn't reserve them, but that depressed me, i'll admit :(

I doubt "the person" knew of Sienar/Santhe systems :p T'was my favourite part of my unit list.

Sufficed to say i'll be against your Power Base in every debate i'm a part of :p Lol...

But seriously, this looks really fun, and a more improved version of WOTDT, i look forward to it.

Edited by Selenial

Gosh darnit someone took the Nightsisters >.>

Infact, someone took all of my favourite parts from the War of the Dream Teams...

I know we didn't reserve them, but that depressed me, i'll admit :(

I doubt "the person" knew of Sienar/Santhe systems :p T'was my favourite part of my unit list.

Sufficed to say i'll be against your Power Base in every debate i'm a part of :p Lol...

But seriously, this looks really fun, and a more improved version of WOTDT, i look forward to it.

Who took 'em? :eek:

Darnit, the anonymity thing is getting to me.

Hehe, I think I know what you have Aurbere but since Tune's list got submitted I'm totally lost... I even look at my own choices sometimes and wonder who's they are. :rolleyes:

I'm sure my choices are pretty predictable, but my strategies will not be. :cool:

I'm sure my choices are pretty predictable, but my strategies will not be. :cool:

See most of my choices were random, because I thought it might benefit me to take so different people, and my planets -don't even get my started. I literally paid no attention to where they were and I simply took what would be useful. I will probably be the first to die. But oh well, I will debate to the death!

Ikr, no way to plan :p

Well, I'm just planning for each character/force. The only issues I see are going to be with Vader and G0-T0. And my naval force may have some issues, but all of that can be worked around.

Well, I'm just planning for each character/force. The only issues I see are going to be with Vader and G0-T0. And my naval force may have some issues, but all of that can be worked around.

Indeed...

TBH, not really playing to win, this seems like fun, but i dont think my alliance is the strongest, not by a long shot :p

Indeed...

TBH, not really playing to win, this seems like fun, but i dont think my alliance is the strongest, not by a long shot :p

Well, winning would be nice. I'm sure Beni will attempt to create the closest match-ups based on the forces.

I am honestly coming in with the mind set that most any fight will be difficult and my team is built around that thought easy victories don't happen..... that being said would not be surprised if I didn't make it very far.

Kinda my same approach, I think if we were to do this again I'd be able to make some better choices. As is I think my team is tough but I'm not sure how far they'll make it...

Kinda my same approach, I think if we were to do this again I'd be able to make some better choices. As is I think my team is tough but I'm not sure how far they'll make it...

Its really hard to make any plans with this anonimaty thing. It drives me nuts.....

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Something else I thought should be made clear. Any naval forces you possess will be manned by the naval equivalents of your ground forces e.g. 501st would man their fleets with Imperial Navy officers etc. They will not be manned by those who operated them in Star Wars lore.

On another note, we are going to need at least one more participant for the tournament format to function.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Something else I thought should be made clear. Any naval forces you possess will be manned by the naval equivalents of your ground forces e.g. 501st would man their fleets with Imperial Navy officers etc. They will not be manned by those who operated them in Star Wars lore.

On another note, we are going to need at least one more participant for the tournament format to function.

So if someone had the Rebel Alliance Army and Death Squadron. Death Squadron would be manned by rebels?

Funny combo. :D

Edited by Aurbere

So when are we gonna get this started?

Last I heard when 1 more person adds in :(.......

Edit: maybe one of us could make a through away team or just another random team to get enough teams to make the thing work.

Edited by tunewalker