The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Kaggath Returns!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*

I meant in the EU, when Palpatine turned Luke to the Darkside... By showing him it's true power... I'd like to see Luke take on Traya like that, she wouldn't even need Maul.

Hell, on Malachor she probably wouldn't even need force drain.

I know what you meant last I checked he still died at the very hands of the person he corrupted. That's what happens to every person that tries to make Luke "their's"

Xizor: dead

Vader:dead

Palpatine: dead

C'boath: dead.

again we will cover this stuff when we meet don't worry lol

I know what you meant last I checked he still died at the very hands of the person he corrupted. That's what happens to every person that tries to make Luke "their's"

Xizor: dead

Vader:dead

Palpatine: dead

C'boath: dead.

again we will cover this stuff when we meet don't worry lol

Because of Leia.

ROTJ Luke couldn't take Traya down. ROTJ luke couldn't even take Maul down... And If Traya keeps Luke on malachor with her, Leia wouldn't be able to free him without walking to her death. :p

Because of Leia.

ROTJ Luke couldn't take Traya down. ROTJ luke couldn't even take Maul down... And If Traya keeps Luke on malachor with her, Leia wouldn't be able to free him without walking to her death. :p

OK now I feel I need to face you, your joking right Vader was able to kill Maul Luke is better then Vader is this a lack of respect for RotJ Luke I am seeing again?

OK now I feel I need to face you, your joking right Vader was able to kill Maul Luke is better then Vader is this a lack of respect for RotJ Luke I am seeing again?

Ok, Firstly... Maul was beating Vader, vader had to stab himself.

And we're not going into this again...

Sorry guys, I lied to you all.

Soon™ Be there.

P.S. That part of life when one has to do some work has come round againg *ugh* so I'm not going to be as active as usual, so don't trust any of times I give you. Or at least add an extra hour. :jawa_wink:

ok adding extra hour to last claim..... so 5 minutes from now :p

Sorry guys, I lied to you all.

Soon™ Be there.

P.S. That part of life when one has to do some work has come round againg *ugh* so I'm not going to be as active as usual, so don't trust any of times I give you. Or at least add an extra hour. :jawa_wink:

Darth Traya is most displeased.

Any idea how long until the next Kaggath? And how do you feel about Stand in Arbiters like Aurbere who aren't involved in matches? (I know Aurbere might not have time, just throwing names out there)

Darth Traya is most displeased.

Any idea how long until the next Kaggath? And how do you feel about Stand in Arbiters like Aurbere who aren't involved in matches? (I know Aurbere might not have time, just throwing names out there)

I would have time for it.

A who hey ha?

Hard noise projectors. Here:

Two of the assassin droids held up and triggered what looked like small antenna dishes, no bigger than dinner plates. Sudden thunder burst in Jai's skull-a keening explosion of sound, agonizingly loud, blew out his eardrums and dropped him to his knees. The noise was stupefying-loud enough to knock over the little R2 unit; so loud the sheer sonic assault his Jai like an iron bar in the face. Maks Leem dropped her lightsaber. Her mouth was open and she was probably screaming, but Jai couldn't hear it. He suspected he wasn't going to be able to hear anything for a very long time.

Focus.

He couldn't think. His head was coming apart in plates, the bones of his skull rattling like dropped china. Hard-sound guns-he'd heard reports about them, but nothing had prepared him.

Something wet on his neck. Blood. Blood was pouring from his earholes.

Hard noise projectors. Here:

Two of the assassin droids held up and triggered what looked like small antenna dishes, no bigger than dinner plates. Sudden thunder burst in Jai's skull-a keening explosion of sound, agonizingly loud, blew out his eardrums and dropped him to his knees. The noise was stupefying-loud enough to knock over the little R2 unit; so loud the sheer sonic assault his Jai like an iron bar in the face. Maks Leem dropped her lightsaber. Her mouth was open and she was probably screaming, but Jai couldn't hear it. He suspected he wasn't going to be able to hear anything for a very long time.

Focus.

He couldn't think. His head was coming apart in plates, the bones of his skull rattling like dropped china. Hard-sound guns-he'd heard reports about them, but nothing had prepared him.

Something wet on his neck. Blood. Blood was pouring from his earholes.

Oh, I'm guessing this is what HK-47 meant when he refers to 'sonic screamers'.

• 2 weeks later...

Fleet numbers are somewhere between 1200-1800 likely around 1400 Warships GADF

the Other known ones are Rayla's at around 1600 Warships

StarSquirls I know are around 900-1000 Warships

the others I know have minor forces so I don't know how much they have.

Edit: like I said for the next match any way this is completely unneccisary the number of ships we have is going to be completely unimportant and pointless to the debate, as with such a small difference the only thing that is going to matter is tactical abilty, ability to repair and or replenish lost ships as well as how well our ground troops can help turn the tide with special ops we wont be argueing ship numbers.

Edit 2: the reason some of us will see this as a massive nerf is that ship building facilities become infinitely more important as they can build way more ships then what ever we get "nerfed" down to.

Edited by tunewalker

Edit 2: the reason some of us will see this as a massive nerf is that ship building facilities become infinitely more important as they can build way more ships then what ever we get "nerfed" down to.
This is a another problem, shipyards have sort of become obsolete because of massive navies. Hopefully this will correct that. And it will be introduced in the next battle to solve these problems.

Remember the purpose of this is not necessarily to make it more fair for small fleets, but just to make fleet combat more realistic and more interesting.