The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Kaggath Returns!

How about this one starting at 1:00

Edit: might I ask that if we are doing loser bracket first and we are doing 1v1's that mine go last I want to take more time to gather all the info I am going to need for the debate and its a lot and I mean a lot of stuff that I just completely left out so I want to be prepared for this one thanks :).

Edited by tunewalker

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this one starting at 1:00

Edit: might I ask that if we are doing loser bracket first and we are doing 1v1's that mine go last I want to take more time to gather all the info I am going to need for the debate and its a lot and I mean a lot of stuff that I just completely left out so I want to be prepared for this one thanks :).

I was going to ask we have the matches at the same time....

Though it might be too much work for Beni.

Before we begin, are there any additionally rules, clauses etc. that people might like to add to make things more interesting? Of course bearing in the mind the importance of fairness.

In the case of fairness it depends on who I face if you put me up against a full military force like some one like Marcelo I may need to be limited to 1 division of Specforces and only a few of my sector forces and only 5 fleets (but having the executor classes back) as much more then that would be entirely unfair.

Ever tried killing an ant with a boot? Never seems to work. Somehow it survives... and it crawls back stronger than ever :p

No but seriously, Malachor dude. His is the only faction I actually want to face, because Luke would be MINE!!!!

ya you do realize what happens to every single person that ever tried to make Luke "their's" right?

Ever tried killing an ant with a boot? Never seems to work. Somehow it survives... and it crawls back stronger than ever :p

No but seriously, Malachor dude. His is the only faction I actually want to face, because Luke would be MINE!!!!

Don't know what kind of ants you're squishing, but I crush ants under my booted heel everday.

But yes, you have Malachor, which serves as the chitin exoskeleton protecting your otherwise squishy innards.

Don't know what kind of ants you're squishing, but I crush ants under my booted heel everday.

But yes, you have Malachor, which serves as the chitin exoskeleton protecting your otherwise squishy innards.

A base delta Zero strategy is the only thing I can think of that Tune can do, problem is, we still haven't decided if it's even possible.

A base delta Zero strategy is the only thing I can think of that Tune can do, problem is, we still haven't decided if it's even possible.

There is something else I can do, don't worry I have thought of that we will cover it when we face I am sure you will get through your next match and I will see you in the finals.

It will be a major topic in any battle you have with Light Sided leaders.

Indeed. We really can't be sure, only quote that's an absolute is the Quote about Nihilus dragging the ship out which was "a sign of immense power" and the Quote about the Only ship to ever escape a Gravity pull from it being Nihilus' Dreadnought.

Tell that to Palpatine.

And Malachor is worse than Palpatine for corrupting people.

And Traya is worse than Palpatine for corrupting people.

this is what I thought when I saw this 1:25 "oh palps how did that 'corrupting Luke' thing go for you?"

Oh I'm sorry you seem to be busy dieing I will come back later.

this is what I thought when I saw this 1:25 "oh palps how did that 'corrupting Luke' thing go for you?"

Oh I'm sorry you seem to be busy dieing I will come back later.

*sigh*

I meant in the EU, when Palpatine turned Luke to the Darkside... By showing him it's true power... I'd like to see Luke take on Traya like that, she wouldn't even need Maul.

Hell, on Malachor she probably wouldn't even need force drain.