The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Kaggath Returns!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not banned, but you'd have to be stupid to stab your ally in the back during a Kaggath.

Unless your defecting of course.

Depends on who they're fighting, but Boba has a weird sense of loyalty to his original contractor unlike many bounty hunters.

I doubt anyone save for Fenn, Jango, Mirta, or his Oriramikade could make him switch and not only are none of them in this kaggath, but I actually have Mandalore and the Cabure who he'd stay with to the death. No worries about defections on my side I intentionally designed it that way... :D

oh, and Boba has been known (well known) to put past issues aside to get a job done.

Edited by StarSquirrel

They are not banned, but you'd have to be stupid to stab your ally in the back during a Kaggath.

Unless your defecting of course.

I'm sorry, but I'd literally try my best to get Plo Koon killed if I ever faced Aurbere...

Dat ultimate demoralizer... :jawa_evil:

I'm sorry, but I'd literally try my best to get Plo Koon killed if I ever faced Aurbere...

Dat ultimate demoralizer... :jawa_evil:

Aw. Look at you. Trying to get me all flustered.

I'd like to quote Rayla for a moment here:

I find it humorous that some seem to believe you're unprepared.

Edited out a few words to fit the context.

Depends on who they're fighting, but Boba has a weird sense of loyalty to his original contractor unlike many bounty hunters.

I doubt anyone save for Fenn, Jango, Mirta, or his Oriramikade could make him switch and not only are none on them in this kaggath, but I actually have Mandalore and the Cabure who he'd stay with to the death. No worries about defections on my side I intentionally designed it that way... :D

Boba Fett has the ultimate Daddy issues.... If you faced Aurra Sing's team, he'd easily be persuaded to kill Koon and Defect.

After all, Koon "stopped" his ultimate vengeance hunt, and nearly killed him, and of course was responsible for his turnover to the republic, and consequent imprisonment.... as a child.

I don't think he was a fan :D

But the point remains, you're both winners bracket pplz.

I'm going to rain on everyone's parade here and announce that it is I - the great and mighty Arbiter - who shall be deciding who allies with who, because I'm a control freak and that's how I roll. :p

All in the name of fairness of course.

Oh God, it's gonna be me vs. Sel, isn't it?

*Wipes Brow* Thank goodness.

Not that I'm afraid or anything. 'Cause I'm not...

Oh come on, if it was mixed brackets we all know I'd get paired with Tunewalker, against you and Starsquirrel, and have our forces rip each other apart while you sit and laugh...

Tis my luck.

No I think I'm going to separate losers and winners, it will make the battles more original if you get what I mean.

I'd like to make a quick request..

You obviously made these brackets with people who are perfect counters to each others forces in mind, like Vader being the only Force Sensitive in the whole Damn Kaggath who could fare against Traya... But can you make sure both sides have a way of winning too? :D :D :D

Kidding, I look forward to the matchups :jawa_evil:

PS: I better be first this time.

Speaking of 2v2, where's Canino at? I need a partner (If we do this) and he's the only one my leader would go along with...

Damn deadly team we'd have :jawa_evil:

I'm not going to be active as much now, I have school again. However, I have nights and most days I'll try my best to post, but I can't promise every day :(.

And now you're thinking :rak_05: