The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Kaggath Returns!

Look more analytically.

Kenobi can only hold off one of them at a time, when facing both they're barely exerting themselves, playing the waiting game, and Kenobi is struggling, and panting, and out of breath. So he can't face off against both of them, and wasn't really holding his own.........

He was however pretty skilled at holding maul back, shame it worked both ways and would be nigh impossible to do in a 1v1 or Maul vs Obi-Wan and Koon

He was still fighting them both off regardless and yes he was holding his own against them, otherwise he wouldn't have gotten as far as he did. Remember Obi-Wan's form of combat isn't to attack it's to draw out the duel to find something to exploit in your opponent...which is what he did.

But anyway that is for another time.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I hope Star is one of my foes in the 2v2 semis. Got a nice little surprise for Bilbringi. :jawa_evil:

No, no, no, no ,no, no. BENI!!!!! Aurbere's picking on me!!!!

Honestly though I'm lucky to have just gotten by Rayla. I don't think I could take another head to head against a large force, that last one was brutal.

No, no, no, no ,no, no. BENI!!!!! Aurbere's picking on me!!!!

Honestly though I'm lucky to have just gotten by Rayla. I don't think I could take another head to head against a large force, that last one was brutal.

Well, maybe not hoping for you to be my opponent. I think our factions' leaders would work well together.

OK, so with the Semi-Finals almost here I'd just like to clarify something.

Would we rather a single 2v2 match with two factions allying together to fight or would we rather a two single 1v1 matches following standard format?

2v2, then the 2 winners fight, then the winners of THAT fight the winners of the other bracket...

BUT here's the clincher. We get to negotiate our 2v2 partners :jawa_evil:

2v2, then the 2 winners fight, then the winners of THAT fight the winners of the other bracket...

BUT here's the clincher. We get to negotiate our 2v2 partners :jawa_evil:

OK, so I'm guessing that people want to losers bracket to run simultaneously... given that their are only 4 are guess it makes sense to have 2 2v2 matches in a row.

In terms of negotiation... we'll see.

OK, so I'm guessing that people want to losers bracket to run simultaneously... given that their are only 4 are guess it makes sense to have 2 2v2 matches in a row.

In terms of negotiation... we'll see.

Rules gotta be that we have to post negotiation here though.

You could also make it one from the Losers and one from the winners...

Edited by Selenial

well if we get to negotiate our partners I am pretty sure I already have my team :D and all I have to say about that is

I'd suggest people actually think If it comes to negotiating partners.

Firstly: Combining Military might with Smaller forces could be deadly beyond measure.

Second: You actually have to face your partner in the next round.

Third: Your partner will be able to formulate strategies for your defeat if their forces are in any way Similar to your enemies.

Fourth: Some factions would be.... troubling partners.

However, Beni, if we were to choose... 1 from Winners and one from losers facing against the same, with 2 matches of that. The winners move back to their respective bracket's finals. That stops people choosing alliances based on who they want to face in the finals.

Also, Now that I think on it.... Not sure I like the idea of partners :p But I'm not against it, either way it'll work.

Well, maybe not hoping for you to be my opponent. I think our factions' leaders would work well together.

whew *wipes brow* I was worried there for a moment. Yes I was thinking the same thing though. Similar ideologies are a huge boost as well :D

Edited by StarSquirrel