The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Kaggath Returns!

Well, If Beni allows Changes, my prime Weakness just became Un-exploytable.

I honestly hope to god Canino and I face off again, So I can kill Vader, would be epic... And yes I know you supported me in mine, and you helped, a lot, but the problem is that was against Canino... Who you have no loyalties to. I could face Rayla... Or Tune... OR EVEN WARREN o.0

And Warren seems to have an army of Supporters... Including me :eek:

The thing is, I want you to face Warren. I've said it multiple times. So in order for that to happen, Warren has to lose. Despite my love of CIS War Droids.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, I want you to face Warren. I've said it multiple times. So in order for that to happen, Warren has to lose. Despite my love of CIS War Droids.

Or you could support us Both in the Winners and Losers brackets, so we face off in the Finals...

Is that not so much more fitting? :D

A rematch, with them both in the Finals again?

Well, I supported you in your match. Not as effectively as I had hoped, but I'll try to support you in yours.

I don't think you'll be going up against Tune. After reviewing his changes, the only pure military group that can face him is Rayla's faction. Which makes me glad that not only did he forget about that stuff, but our match came down to a leadership battle.

Don't worry I didn't send you all of it either just the more important stuff the lesser stuff will be dependent on who I am fighting to bring up. So even you have some surprises to look forward to.

Edited by tunewalker

Or you could support us Both in the Winners and Losers brackets, so we face off in the Finals...

Is that not so much more fitting? :D

A rematch, with them both in the Finals again?

Yeah, but I want to win. But if that were the only way for Traya vs. G0-T0...

Edited by Aurbere

Hey Beni!

It's been a slightly slow day on the Forums, so I thought I'd bug you.... It's fun :p

•  
  • What's happening with the Brackets? Do we get a Loser's winner vs a Winners winner after the brackets?

• Any news on the Changes front?

• Do my Lekku look ok? (Fun fact about Twi'leks, when they get Drunk their Lekku go Green)

• How are we organising Brackets in terms of matches? Losers followed by winners followed by losers etc?
Edited by Selenial

Hey Beni!

It's been a slightly slow day on the Forums, so I thought I'd bug you.... It's fun :p

•  
  • What's happening with the Brackets? Do we get a Loser's winner vs a Winners winner after the brackets?

• Do my Lekku look ok? (Fun fact about Twi'leks, when they get Drunk their Lekku go Green)

• How are we organising Brackets in terms of matches? Losers followed by winners followed by losers etc?
In terms of the losers bracket, I have plans for it, and it will likely take place after the primary tournament is complete. Unless of course people would prefer an alternate set up.

EDIT: On the changes front, I'd very much like to maintain the integrity of the factions so I'll permit changes only to one's allies and supplier, but nothing more. I'd rather keep things relatively similar.

Edited by Beniboybling

Hey Beni!

•  

It's been so slow :confused:. And of course, when I'm busy, so will the forums :(.

1. I don't know what to think about that. I mean, what if its me vs. you, again? I'm not sure if I can handle that :o.

2. Can't answer.

3.Does that mean your intoxicated? Or are you just asking? Cause, girl, they looking fabulous!!!

4. I have no idea. Thought I'd answer what I could.

So, how's your day been?

In terms of the losers bracket, I have plans for it, and it will likely take place after the primary tournament is complete. Unless of course people would prefer an alternate set up.

EDIT: On the changes front, I'd very much like to maintain the integrity of the factions so I'll permit changes only to one's allies and supplier, but nothing more. I'd rather keep things relatively similar.

Well, you know my change.

Dude, I'm going to call you Yoda... 'Cause you're way too cryptic... But then again, we could get what Yoda meant.... So Ima call you yaddle, someone that tries so hard to be like Yoda :p

It's been so slow :confused:. And of course, when I'm busy, so will the forums :(.

3.Does that mean your intoxicated? Or are you just asking? Cause, girl, they looking fabulous!!!

'Tis the way of things...

No I'm not drunk, can't drink at the Moment...

I just thought I'd throw in a fun fact when I mentioned Lekku :D

Edit: And as for me vs you being a possibility, I don't think it would be. And if it was, you should just be declared Victor, or have a special 2v2 to finish it off :p

Edited by Selenial

Shackles? Limits? Leia is and always was in her prime.

No she wasn't you told me I could only have her as she was when she was head-of-state I specifically limited a lot of her powers in the last match to abide by that decree..... are you telling me that was another mistake I made in my long list of mistakes......

Edited by tunewalker

No she wasn't you told me I could only have her as she was when she was head-of-state I specifically limited a lot of her powers in the last match to abide by that decree..... are you telling me that was another mistake I made in my long list of mistakes......
...there seems to have been some kind of misunderstanding. Leia is just Leia.

...there seems to have been some kind of misunderstanding. Leia is just Leia.

so just one more thing to add to my already long as hell list of mistakes I made yaaaaaaa I get to argue her at full strength in the next match alone with all the other corrections wow its going to be like an entirely different team lol.

I've decided that I want to face Aurbere some time in this Tournament...

Oh, and Beni? I want Mario from his Later games, not the earlier games. If you know what I mean :confused:;)

Edit: Show of hands, who's figured out what my change is?

Edited by Selenial

I've decided that I want to face Aurbere some time in this Tournament...

Oh, and Beni? I want Mario from his Later games, not the earlier games. If you know what I mean :confused:;)

Edit: Show of hands, who's figured out what my change is?

*lowers hand slowly*