The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Kaggath Returns!

Virtaul fashion? You mean like this?

EDIT: "There have been no security breaches in the past.... 111,325 days." That's long enough for me. He can guard, so probably knows how to fight, and I can always upgrade myself with assassination protocols. Yes, this could work...

Edited by Canino

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's

*Ahem* uh, Beni... I'm a dude... *cough* :D

Oh, and this one has purple, it just isn't as bright, lets the Cyan stick out a bit more. I like it mostly because it is a change and matches my font color better.

edit: also Canino, pretty sure he's a Republic Guard/Battle droid. I've killed a great many in my day.

Edited by StarSquirrel

*Ahem* uh, Beni... I'm a dude... *cough* :D

Oh, and this one has purple, it just isn't as bright, lets the Cyan stick out a bit more. I like it mostly because it is a change and matches my font color better.

edit: also Canino, pretty sure he's a Republic Guard/Battle droid. I've killed a great many in my day.

Oh thank god. Saves the awkwardness of me having to ask if you're a girl, I thought you were a guy :D

Yeh, i Edited in a video of it... It's quite an old model by the sounds of it...

Perhaps I should change my font color as well. Maybe, a nice orange? Or perhaps grey? Just to reflect my new droid avatar.

P.S. I like to think he is an assassin droid. However, I think he may be a battle droid. Anyone know?

Lol, I remember when Rayla was the only one who used colour fonts. Then Aurbere changed, then I changed...

Both of those colours might be worth a try. I don't know, white kinda suits your avatar...

Lol, I remember when Rayla was the only one who used colour fonts. Then Aurbere changed, then I changed...

Both of those colours might be worth a try. I don't know, white kinda suits your avatar...

This White would be cool. I actually thought of changing to white for the longest time. But honestly Cyan is my favorite color soooooo...

And yeah I remember those days Beni, confusing and troubled times those where *shiver*.

Edited by StarSquirrel

Ya.... honestly think I have made more then my fair share of mistakes, but hey learning more about this wonderful world I enjoy so good things for me, probably more so for me then any one else in the debates I have participated in :p, I get to learn you guys get to educate or re-educate most of the time.

Ya.... honestly think I have made more then my fair share of mistakes, but hey learning more about this wonderful world I enjoy so good things for me, probably more so for me then any one else in the debates I have participated in :p, I get to learn you guys get to educate or re-educate most of the time.

lol Tune, we all have honestly. I actually was writing that and your name popped into my head randomly. Could have been anyone buddy but I know you'd be a good sport cause you're just that great :D

Canino I just PMed you. My system is acting up right now though and I don't know if your having similar problems. So if your unable to read it just say.

It says I have a message, but I can't get to it. Click on what should be the PM, and it goes to your bio area. Dang bugs!

lol Tune, we all have honestly. I actually was writing that and your name popped into my head randomly. Could have been anyone buddy but I know you'd be a good sport cause you're just that great :D

honestly the funny thing is because I want to limit the mistakes I now have my stack of star wars books behind me so that any argument I make I can actually start refrencing them directly to try to limit the number of miss interpretations I make lol, I didn't even realize how many of these things I have until I pulled them all out lol.

Edit: though I do need to update my "a guide to the star wars universe" since its only the 3rd edition and woefully out of date.

Edited by tunewalker

honestly the funny thing is because I want to limit the mistakes I now have my stack of star wars books behind me so that any argument I make I can actually start refrencing them directly to try to limit the number of miss interpretations I make lol, I didn't even realize how many of these things I have until I pulled them all out lol.

Oh, god... that is impossibly funny. I do the same thing.

It says I have a message, but I can't get to it. Click on what should be the PM, and it goes to your bio area. Dang bugs!
Yeah, seems their is a problem with the website and BioWare are looking into it.

It was just a suggestion, but I realised a glaring problem with it so bear it no notice. Time to get this show on the road!

Christ, I'll be leaving in about 45 minutes,

Enough to see the lists and a little bit of an argument, but that's about it for an hour and a half, maybe more :(

Edit: But still start now :D

Edited by Selenial

Oh, god... that is impossibly funny. I do the same thing.

Just realized I am missing a few and went looking for the ones I was missing and found a bunch that I didn't even know I had including the first 12 issues of the dark times comic books..... some how I haven't even read these yet they are still in their packaging, don't know if I should take them out..... I probably will lol.

• 3 weeks later...

my suggestion on how things should proceed for winners bracket and losers bracket.

it should look like a tournament tree. Thus the first match of round 2 of the winners bracket would be AE vs SE

with second match being who ever wins this one vs who ever wins the next one and then Round 3 will be the champion of those matches facing each other.

The losers bracket will be the same way with the AoW vs KV followed by who ever loses this match vs who ever loses next match, then AoW(..... or KV :p) vs who ever comes out on top of the second loser match and then of course for all the marbles its Champion of Losers bracket vs Champion of Winners bracket, for the Champion of the galaxy.

I concur with Tunewalker, but it doesn't have to be victor of 1st vs 2nd, it could be 1v3 or 1v4, surprise is necessary now we all know each others forces.

this is a good point. so we could mix up the matches after this that would actually make it more interesting go Selenial for an improved idea :D

isn't that the definition of a roflstomp? I don't see a lot of rofl stomps in this game honestly unless it has something to do with the leadership.

Me Vs Aurbere, for example :p

Lol but seriously, the RoflStomps are better left unsaid, because people could quote us if those matches where to ever come about.

Me Vs Aurbere, for example :p

Lol but seriously, the RoflStomps are better left unsaid, because people could quote us if those matches where to ever come about.

but I don't know that you 2 would be a rofl stomp plenty to argue I think....... I think.....

Edit: I think rofl stomps don't need to be said because they should be obvious just looking at them.

Edited by tunewalker