The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Kaggath Returns!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if its you..... how were we waiting for some one to respond that makes no sense
I'm joking. :jawa_wink:

So you're the first.... Is Marcelo the second? ;)

Naughty boy, post it now to make up for it :p

Not yet. We're operating in a different time zone to most and I'm pretty sure right now the majority of forumers are asleep. :p

I'm joking. :jawa_wink:

Not yet. We're operating in a different time zone to most and I'm pretty sure right now the majority of forumers are asleep. :p

BUT IM REALLY EXCITED AND WE CAN TOTES ARGUE WITH TUNEWALKER >.>

Pretteh please?

I just know this is going to start right when I leave the computer and I'll have to sift through twenty pages when I get back.

:confused:

lol I am just waiting to figure out who and what my opponent is before I crawl into bed. So I can give some time thinking about it when I wake up.

lol I am just waiting to figure out who and what my opponent is before I crawl into bed. So I can give some time thinking about it when I wake up.

You're one of them? It's Aurbere I think, at least I hope, I want to see him in action before I face him :/

You're one of them? It's Aurbere I think, at least I hope, I want to see him in action before I face him :/

Oh ya I have been one from the start, been messing with you guys trying to narrow down who it is I will be facing lol.

I am thinking its not Aurbere, other wise this should have started a while ago. I am almost certain its Marcelo Vs Tunewalker in the first round..... just not sure what Marcelo is using so not sure how my team is going to respond.

Edited by tunewalker

The match I want to see the most is Selenial (because we know she has Traya) vs. Warren (because we know she has G0-T0). G0-T0 vs. Traya: Revengeance!

I learnt from that battle. I have something capable of defeating GO-TO pretty hastily.... He was one I was concerned about whilst creating my armada.