Specs for MAX SETTINGS

T_Goliath

Hello everyone i was just wondering because i will be upgrading soon i was looking for feedback to see if these specs would max out the game and run smoothly at the same time: :)

SPECS:

CPU: AMD FX-8350 8 core processor @ 4.00ghz

RAM: Corsair CMP12GX3M3A1600C9 12GB @ 1250mhz

Motherboard: ASUS-V Formula Z-motherboard

GPU: HIS HD Radeon 7950 3gb @ 850mhz

PSU: FSP 750watt

please reply and tell me if this is enough to max the game out.

Thankyou :)

Tiny_Goliath

Your FPS will drop to 20~25 in warzones, bad engine is bad.

No matter how hard you try. Warzones will always kill your fps in some way in this game. It's just how it is. That on top of the fleet and playing in populated areas or with many things going on and your fps takes a huge dive. It will run the game at max settings, (Shadows are still broken so you may find you may want to turn them off.) and like I said if you plan on pvping a lot. Turning shadows off will give you some extra frames.

In short, yes it will run the game at max settings easily.

Edited by spectreclees

Okay thanks for the help and yeh im not one for the pvp type aspect just like roaming around and stuff aha :)

I'm running this game on max settings (shadows disabled though, but was running with them prior 2.0) with smth around 40 fps with a pretty old conf :

gtx 460

i5- 760

8 gigs ram

and caviar green HD)

my i7 2600k, gtx 560 TI, 2x ssd 2 drives 8 gb 1600 mhz ram is not even noticing that I run max settings. (and I have virtual machine in background running stuff)

pvp, fleet, operations. have additional fan next to graph card.

ofc I run shadows on medium, as high shadows bug sometimes and are annoying. but after running them on High for a while, I just couldn't go back to 'off'... blame my fiancee for saying 'I want to see this game on high, why u buy new computer and don't run games on high, turn settings to high'.. after running like that for a week (and after I finally got my glasses), can't bare going back to mid/low :o

make sure pc is clean tho, both hardware and software wide.

im still running off of what I threw together 2 / 3 years ago. Nothing fancy and it runs everything on max almost perfectly:

Asus Crosshair IV Formula AMD 890FX (Socket AM3/AM3+) DDR3 Motherboard.

G.Skill RipJaw 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 PC3-10666C8 1333MHz Dual Channel Kit.

AMD Phenom II X4 Quad Core 955 Black Edition "125W Edition" 3.20GHz (Socket AM3)

XFX ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

OCZ Agility 3 60GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Hard Drive (AGT3-25SAT3-60G)

+ an old 500gb SATA HDD I had about

**Copied and pasted my old order sheet**

I run a 30mb internet connection and only suffer when parts of the game are badly done.

For this game it's best to hold back from going overkill. Id go crazy if I wanted the best performance from the most demanding packages / games. But bare in mind this game was in development since 2005 / 2006...ish

Edited by Omisri

I finally thought out what i will be upgrading to this is everything i will have:

SPECS:

CPU: AMD FX-8350 8 core processor @4ghz

GPU: HIS HD Radeon 79503gb 900mhz

Motherboard: Asus V Formula Z motherboard

CPU cooler: Antec KUHLER H2O 920 CPU Cooler

Case: CoolerMaster CM Storm Stryker Case

Hard drive: Seagate Barracuda 1TB ST1000DM003

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Red CMZ16GX3M4X1866C9R 16GB DDR3 1300mhz

Thermaltake Max 5 Duo SATA HDD Rack

PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W ST85F-P