The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jewellery

I'm not sure if this is possible to add, but I would love some jewellery in the game. Some of the outfits (Relaxed Uniform top) are just screaming for a good necklace.

And there could be butch options too, like a Krayt Dragon tooth necklace or something.

I'm not saying have a slot for it, but is there any way that jewellery could be added as an option maybe in cosmetics or tattoos? Earrings would be awesome too :p

Oh and why not some nice bracelets as a wrist slot? Some of the gear has great hand slots (e.g. Imperial dancer's gloves are bare hands with rings).

I realise these may sound a little girly in a male-dominated game, but from what I see, the guys enjoy prettying up their female characters too. And there could be pretty and hardcore options.

• Like 2

I would love rings, necklaces, and other jewelry for my male characters. Some would even want the pretty, "girly" things. And I have a female trooper who would love a "butch" Firaxan sharktooth necklace. I guess what I'm getting at is, if you add jewelry, please don't gender-lock the items, like they did with the Genteel belt. Let me decide what my characters are like.

I'm not sure if this is possible to add, but I would love some jewellery in the game. Some of the outfits (Relaxed Uniform top) are just screaming for a good necklace.

I totally agree. It would most likely have to count as a headgear slot unless they were willing to add another slot. The other option is for them to create more relaxed gear sets that include jewelry. I'm all for adding more neck wear to the game -- scarves, necklaces, chokers, etc.

I would love some necklaces in the game. :)

One thing I like about the slave/dancer tops is that it covers the ugly ring around the neck where the beautiful head/neck texture gives way to the darker, duller body texture. This is really noticeable on darker skinned characters like my red Twi'lek, and I would kill for a nice neck piece that would cover it so I could use the Relaxed tops on him without it looking like he has some weird reverse tan line. >.<

Though please, no "female only" jewelry items. :jawa_mad: