The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

A long list of cartell item suggestions.

Been holding off posting this quite a while, since cartell packs seemed to improve in content over time. Last one was a bit disappointing aside from the very cool looking blasters however, so heres what I'd want to see!

-Traditional jedi robes as seen in the movies and in KOTOR2.

Not those odd things with the short sleeves and the hoods up, but I'd like to see the exact kind of robes we see the jedi wear in the prequel movies. Seems quite timeless and jedi are strongly identified with this.

Add one with hood up, hood down and one without the outer robe and it would be perfect. Dye kits allow for further customisation.

-Star forge jedi robe from KOTOR1.

This was a really neat robe to me, the leather chestpiece was a nice bit of armor without going for metal. More leather armor for jedi is welcome either way, but I'd really like to see the exact design of the star forge robe ingame. Not completely altered like Revan's robe.

-Twi'lek customisation package.

Some more skincolors for twi'leks would be great to have, its quite limited as it is considering the many different skintones they can have. Also some additional headgear options and "uglier" face options more like bib fortuna would be nice to have.

As a side note, please fix their lekku so they dont look weird on twi'lek jedi knights anymore.

-Togruta race.

Already in the game anyways, and a very popular race as well. Humanoid too so it should work fine with dialogue.

-Cyborg customisation package.

I'd like to see Bioware go all out on the cyborg race. Add hairstyles and complexions unique to them. Through complexions, half their head could be made to look robotic for example. Can match well with cybernetics. Some new cybernetics could be added as well.

-Darth Bandon outfit.

Yes, more KOTOR content. Just proves that we loved the artstyle of that game and value Bioware's past work!

Darth Bandon's outfit is a nice design that could work for any sith without being as strongly identified with a single person as malak or revan's outfits.

-KOTOR swords.

To be honest, I expected more variation in sword designs for TOR. Most seem to be more like sticks or such and not swords. Especially the longsword and double bladed longsword in KOTOR games where great for their simplicity.

I'd like to see something like that in TOR as well.

-Elaborate hood.

Sure we have many hoods as part of outfits, why not have more elaborate versions as seperate headwear?

-Atris robes.

A shame Atris had a smaller role than intended, but her robe is a very beautifull design. I'd love to see it available to players, especially with the option to use dyes.

-Wrinkle options.

A small appearance package that adds wrinkled complexions to all races. It seems to be already in the game used on NPC's after all.

-Meditation chair without holocrons.

Not a fan of the holocrons, a simple but probably popular suggestion nonetheless.

-KOTOR style mandalorian armor.

Its an interesting design, with a rather unique helmet.

-Twi'lek specific helmets.

Would be neat to have a few full face helmets designed for twi'leks that could provide covering for their lekku as well. Maybe with small metal plates or such.

-Zabrak customisation.

I'd like to see long hair for zabraks and some new facial tattoo options.

-KOTOR scout outfit.

The basic scout clothing the player gets if his class is scout in KOTOR1 was a simple but great design.

-Plain black sith robes.

Somewhat like palpatine's. Loose black robes. Nothing skin tight, and no odd lights, armor parts or other silly stuff. Just plain black robes. Hood could be a seperate item.

-KOTOR swoopbike.

At the time the minigame couldnt do it proper justice, why not put those swoop bikes into TOR as vehicles?

-Jedi mask.

We see various menacing sith masks, why not add an elegant jedi mask to wear under a hood?

-Leather armors.

In KOTOR games and also in the movies we see various leather armors. why not put it in TOR as well? Might be a nice bit of variation.

-floating meditation. (recharge animation)

Could work well with force users, floating in the air as they regain their health.

-stretching. (recharge animation.)

The character stretches their arms, legs and neck as they regain their health and get ready to go back into the fight.

-sleep. (emotion.)

Simply lay down on the ground with eyes closed.

Just thought of a few more things.

-Jedi knight companion for republic classes.

Standard male jedi with a single saber. Why the hell are there no male jedi companions in the game, but you get a completely misplaced sith lord instead?

-Sith apprentice companion for imperial classes.

Could be neat to have a sith fighting in melee while your bounty hunter or imperial agent fights from a distance. A Sith tank companion would be neat for warriors and inquisitors too since they dont have that either.

As a reply to you're second post maybe they could add some new quests like for jedi knights and consular training an padawan or apprentice and same for the sith and for troopers maybe train a new havoc sqaud member and bounty hunters could train a bounty hunter or something like that would be really cool. They could add that for each class so you can get a new companion and maybe you can customize that companion and name them and everything would be amazing.