[Glitch] Health bar doesn't reflect the damage / UI info frozen (Picture)

rivalschools

This should be among the known issues. Whenever I change instances my floating health bar doesn't reflect my real health. I noticed that along with that the UI doesn't update the amount of credits I spend, which can lead me to an error and spend all the credits for not knowing exactly how much I still have (same thing for all types of commendations). If I reload the UI, it shows a full health bar over my character's head but it keeps not reflecting any damage.

http://imgur.com/83tS7Wa

I hate it when I enter a warzone or a flashpoint and my health bar bugs out, for it becomes really hard for me to track the damage I'm taking. :mad:

I have already cleaned the game cache and repaired the client many times and the issue persists.

Edited by rivalschools

I understand what you feel. I reported it a week ago both here and via in-game. It makes my game experience terrible when I join to warzones or flashpoints. Tracking my health is pain in the a**.

When I first tried deleting that cache it didn't work. But at my second try, it fixed somehow (maybe it's just coincidence). So, try deleting cache file 1-2 times more if you want, maybe it helps.

Many players have that bug and they all reported it but still Customer Service haven't added it to "Known Bugs / Issues" list. I don't know why.

Well, when I said I deleted the cache and repaired the client it wans't 1 or 2 times, rather 10 or more.

As I got no official support, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, which took me some hours. I've just logged in on a fresh install and will see if this bug carries on. Even if I finally got rid of this glitch I hope they fix it asap.

If the glitch persists, I'll update here too.

You delete DiskCacheArena right? I'm asking this to be sure that you delete the right file. Probably you deleted right one anyway.

I kindly ask to the developers that please add this bug to your known bugs list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
The only fix I know when this happens is to log out of the character or game and restart it and it will be working properly again. This has been happening to me for over a year, and usually happens after I switch instances, or like durning the bounty event when I port from the contract area back to the fleet. Resetting your UI makes no difference because it will freeze it at what your health was at the time, so then it could show you always half health or full health while your almost dead on the health bar next to your portrait. Edited by Zohkar

• 3 months later...
yeah, I just cant play pvp when this happens as a healer so I usualy have to quit at least 50% of the pvp I join and try again. Restart seldome helps as doesnt delete the file, I just given up and has to join and quit warzones until it works as I cant heal properly when it bugs out.