The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SW:ToR and Love life

Aymaslappa

My wife cant stand mmo's so its good to have sometime to myself.

She'd be rubbish if she played, id be constantly arguing with her for not buffing me and breaking the cc on elites.

This. This is what would happen if my wife played.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yanno, this passive aggressive dig wasn't really necessary. Particularly since your original narrative had you talking for six months, meeting in person once and then getting married.

Not passive aggressive whatsoever hun. Met in Person 6 Months ago, decided after 3 weeks to give things a proper go, so I stayed. Decided to get married Not long before original post.

I do feel really sorry for people who think they will forever be alone and those who chose to be alone!

Not passive aggressive whatsoever hun. Met in Person 6 Months ago, decided after 3 weeks to give things a proper go, so I stayed. Decided to get married Not long before original post.

I do feel really sorry for people who think they will forever be alone and those who chose to be alone!

You basically said you hoped anyone who gave you words of caution wouldn't be so bitter and angry anymore about their own failed romances.

Perhaps passive aggressive wasn't the right term. More like condescending.