Eye color sudden change

Tordis

Hi BW,

I would like to report a bug that occurred twice for me. I've noticed that my toon's eye color was recently changed to brown for some reason although I remember setting it to a different color while character creation. As I mentioned it happened on two different toons

i. Xentren (Jedi Covenant, Empire). Eye color was set to white-ish at start - brown now

ii. Viiy (Pot5, Republic). Eye color was set to be blue, again it was reset to brown.

Unfortunately, I can't tell you what event preceded that change. Each time I was able to tell that eye color was changed only during one of dialog where I was able to see toon's face. I did a quick search through known issues and found nothing no similar reports.

Is that the way you encourage me to use paid appearance customization? :) Hope hearing from you.

TY!

Edited by Tordis

Yeah, both don't have dark side tier 1.

Not sure what the effects of that are exactly, you might want to turn off dark side corruption, the more corrupt the character, the redder the eyes. But if that's not it...

Each time I was able to tell that eye color was changed only during one of dialog where I was able to see toon's face.

Alright, this I have seen once too, my white eyed human bounty hunter was on her mission and went into a conversation, then I noticed her eyes were red. I aborted the conversation and checked with zooming in to confirm it, and they still were. But at other times I had seen them as light blue and others as very white, figuring this was due to the lighting of her Gree blaster, or maybe some reflection off her clothing which was also pretty blue. The room the convo was in was very red lighted, so lighting made sense.

So I finished the mission and went back to turn it in, checking in the outdoor lighting where I knew I saw them blue-ish before for certain, and again they were blue. My conclusion was lighting being the cause.

Maybe you can check this and see if you can confirm it for your characters? If lighting is the cause there should be some options in the settings to reduce it.