Scavaging appears to be broke

JustJim

While I am able to gather materials just fine, I am not getting any skill points. I thought that i may have bumped into a skill teir but when I check in with a trainer I get a message saying he has nothing to teach me.

Anybody else having this problem?

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated

While I am able to gather materials just fine, I am not getting any skill points. I thought that i may have bumped into a skill teir but when I check in with a trainer I get a message saying he has nothing to teach me.

Anybody else having this problem?

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated

The color of a mission name (or the skill required when you hover over a node) shows you how it "cons" to you. If it is gray colored you will get no exp. Green colored you have a chance to get exp. Yellow colored you'll get decent exp. Orange colored good exp. Red colored means you aren't high enough skill yet.

easy answer.... a lot of the gathering points on the World Map are way under you skill (at least im at taris and my scaveng is at skill lvl ~190ish and the gathering points require just 25-50 wich is "greyed out" meaning you wont get experience points for that specific skill.

Though you get resources wich may still be usefull for your crafting profession

edit: duh got ninjaed :D

Edited by Meeporized