Whisper option for guild members

overkillss

how annoying is it to whisper a guild member.... can u have the option bioware to right click and click on whisper...

so annoying typing /whisper name... everytime we need to whisper a guild member!!!!

Edited by overkillss

how annoying is it to whisper a guild member.... can u have the option bioware to right click and click on whisper...

so annoying typing /whisper name... everytime we need to whisper a guild member!!!!

This. Also if said guildie has funky letters in their name it makes it a PAIN to try and whisper them. Your friends list ends up being filled with every last guild member just so you can whisper them. Honestly I'm surprised they never put the ability to whisper from the guild panel at release. Kind of a common sense feature if you ask me...

• 2 weeks later...

^

What they said. One of my guildmates has a name starting with that AE letter. *facepalm*

Love the idea of mass mail for guild members, too. I recommend that be a permission the guild leader can set, along with the already-existent abilities to view/set member notes and officer notes, promote members, invite new members, etc.

Edited by LanaSangien

• 4 months later...
I would like to know that, too. Why can't we whisper from guild list? This makes absolutely no sense! To work around the "strange characters in their name problem", I use the "who" list search function. In the search field, I type part of my guild name. I then change the "comment" field to "guild" and sort by that field. Usually it pulls up all the people in my guild in the "who" list. I do have to be careful as other guilds or players with similar names pop up, but it's a work-around I use.