Kickball ranked pvp games

Cinerous

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I've been Fairly busy trying to get my ranked team squared away on this server so Ive been neglecting kickball a bit and will be getting imp side kickball going on Wednesday between 8-9 PM est time since I believe that the pubs are trying to get some together at that time as well. Unicorn stampede mumble as always. Looking forward to some good games

Is there a certain minimum level of gear that is needed to come out? I just hit 55 on my sorc and got 3 pieces of Partisan aug'd but the rest of my gear is still BH pve stuff. I'd love to give ranked a go though. Thanks!

Merchakee 55 Sorcerer Merchaki 52 sniper Merchak 42 Sentinal

Is there a certain minimum level of gear that is needed to come out? I just hit 55 on my sorc and got 3 pieces of Partisan aug'd but the rest of my gear is still BH pve stuff. I'd love to give ranked a go though. Thanks!

Merchakee 55 Sorcerer Merchaki 52 sniper Merchak 42 Sentinal

Nope. This is purely for people who are interested in rateds to take part without the pressure of needing uber gear and have fun. If anything, we do this to help ppl that enjoy pvp get their ranked comms to help them get better gear later on. Obviously the more pvp gear you have the better, but there is no min requirement