Advanced Resolve Hilt 31 - Demand Survey (Click here if you want one)

MrStewieGriffin

Good evening, Beregen Colony. I am Volcker and I moved here about 30 hours ago from the Harbinger.

It has come to my attention that I may be one of the few people on this server that can produce Advanced Resolve Hilt 31s. I have been advertising on General Chat and etc for 1 million credits plus your mats. I, being on the Empire side, have also sold it to Republic players for 3.4 million creds.

The point of this writing is for me to take a survey on the appropriate price of Resolve Hilt 31s. I am charging high prices because I am not aware of the market conditions here.

If you are interested, please type BUYING (Quantity) (Price per unit) below. Please keep in mind that this is just a survey and not an actual buy order. You will need to contact me in game for that. (Feel free to shoot me an in-game mail)

Also for Republic players, I WILL NEVER GO AROUND THE FLEET ASKING YOU FOR MATS, the most I'll do is advertise Volcker's name on your channel. Hence, DO NOT give anyone your mats if you are on republic side. I either use the mail system or the GTN.

Thank you. Have a wonderful day.