Possible returning player!!

cwolfe

When left game cap was 50 and best gear at the time was Rakata. New raid had just come out and believe it was the one with Black hole gear(no clue what has come out since then). So a ways behind ATM. I had 5 LVL 50 (darkside) (few lower characters) characters and most where geared or very close to being geared with Rakata.

Left for GW2 and end game was really boring there. Played other games in meantime from Neverwinter, Secret World, Tera, and a couple more then went back to DDO which has been only game to keep attention. I liked this game a lot lvling it up and did storyline for all classes. End game just killed me. I guess what asking has it changed for the better and if so what are the guilds out there that are looking for returning type solid players.

My playstyle is mostly PVE, but like to mix it up in PVP also. The guild (Black Cloak) that was originally in when came to this game died when the forced transfer happened. I am the type who likes to get the end game gear and do end game without the elitist attitudes that seem to prevail MMO's nowadays. My main was a healing sorc Krazarian, but had something for all roles tank/dps whatever was needed. I have always liked being able to fill whatever whenever, but atm I am so lost and a newb again :D

I am resubbing for a month and hoping it catches me again. Like said liked the game just not enough at the end to keep me when i left. Hoping for the best.

Edited by cwolfe

• 4 weeks later...
<Infinite Empire> pvp base empire guild. We're gearing our pvp A team for rwz and taking new members to join our reg premade teams. We also occasionally pve. We've progress through hm tfb and snv. We use ventrilo, not required unless your applying rwz team try-outs or for ops. We also have the 10% boosts for low levels looking for a new home. We're 300+ big and growing! fill free to let me know if your interested on the forums or just msg me or a guildie ingame