Assassin dps

Aclepias

so I have full partisian pvp gear for my lvl 55 DPS assassin.i was wondering wat mods and enhancements I need because I have the 27xs for power/surge...wat relics and implants do I get and the earpiece....any assistance would be great...also wat augs do I need? and any tactics would be most helpful help a noob out pvp on my old server (harbinger) was a joke hehe

Tala-par

Sempiternal legacy

No guild

Pot5 server :D

Run mid tree.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200bc0MZfrcRzGbRrbdzZc.3

This spec.

Run all power augments.

Stack heavy power/surge on your gear.

19.5-20% force critical

Relics Partisan serendipitous

Matrix Cube

Just stack lots of power. Most of your attacks will stack their own crit or autocrit so having all that power/surge really pushes that dmg up.

My name is Vital i'm also on POT5 (Shadow)

You'll see me soon.

likin that spec even though I take a hit to my armor lol so y the matrix cube over my Relic of kenetic tempest if u don't mind?does the matrix cube give expertise? Edited by Aclepias
missed soething in my thoughts

Its worth it yes. I have tried both and the matrix cube is worth it. IF you follow the guide it would be possible to do it even faster.

Thanks for the help. If I can pull myself away from farming Makeb chests and PvP'ing simultaneously I'll get the cube ^^

I think it's Red shards for Cunning and Willpower based classes..... couldn't be easier. All you do is run to 3 places and pick the item up. No hassle at all, no quests, no tricks.

I have the Matrix Cube on my Sorc, and I have 2018 (max) expertise in wzs with it.

Edited by KettleBelll

I think it's Red shards for Cunning and Willpower based classes..... couldn't be easier. All you do is run to 3 places and pick the item up. No hassle at all, no quests, no tricks.

I have the Matrix Cube on my Sorc, and I have 2018 (max) expertise in wzs with it.

Doing it now. Perhaps I'll get some datacrons along the way. :rolleyes: