hate to bother but can someone help me oncemore

wolfganonon

so i recently purchased a dell insporon slim

site:

and i tried purchasing a new gpu but it was too big any suggestions

Not sure what kind of performance you are looking for, or budget. Something that would work well in that system is this:

Take your box down to a store that sells hardware for people who build their own PC's and they will likely be able to help you out.

Don't bother with any of the big box stores, their selection is terrible and their knowledge is usually worse.

Not sure what kind of performance you are looking for, or budget. Something that would work well in that system is this:

thanks but you know i dont have that money exactly in the bank right now but im planing on selling the radeon x1800 gto from my old computer

mother board died and it was ancient barely running swotr

but that leaves me like 50 dollaars

that card generally selling at 22 dollars

aby other suggestions thanks for the previous one.

Take your box down to a store that sells hardware for people who build their own PC's and they will likely be able to help you out.

Don't bother with any of the big box stores, their selection is terrible and their knowledge is usually worse.

thanks and place suggestions

thanks but you know i dont have that money exactly in the bank right now but im planing on selling the radeon x1800 gto from my old computer

mother board died and it was ancient barely running swotr

but that leaves me like 50 dollaars

that card generally selling at 22 dollars

aby other suggestions thanks for the previous one.

Maybe something like a Radeon 6570. There are a few options as far as memory, cooling, and manufacturers. But it should run SWTOR easily and cost you about $50 (US), give or take a few.