The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Moar buggy pos achievements

Augustus

I urge anyone NOT to complete (most likely) ANY of the new achievements under the "Event" category. Yesterday just completed the "Junior Research Project" one, where you have to kill 25 more of those mobs, that you already killed 500/1000 for the planetary achievements, but now with ONE SPECIFIC PET (more of this content repeating cr@p incoming probably in the future), and now, today this particular achievement reset itself, deducting the achievement points that I received for it from the grand total, and everything again 0/25, when I spent 2 hours finding and killing those mobs.

If YOU BUGWARE don't give 2 *****S about fixing/doing your job properly, then just stop releasing new buggy content altogether, and everyone will be less hurt. Just stop, whatever you doing, because you prove time and time again that you can't internal/external test anything, you can't code properly anything, and you don't care about fixing your own mess after yourself, yet, you have time to release the 15th recolored version of the same mount for hefty cartel market prices.

Good riddance Company Incompetence!