The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Possible Crafting Bug - Underworld Implants

Consular_Bob

HI, as we know, all Underworld level Mods/Enhancements and Armorings require, among other things, 1 x Mass Manipulation Generator. Due to the chance of looting these items that sounds very fair. However, I have been looking for a crafter on my Alts for implants and earpieces and I find there must be a bug here.....for example:

1 x Mass manipulation generator is required to craft an Underworld Combat Medics Earpiece.

However

5 x Mass Manipulation Generators are required to craft the Underworld Weaponmaster's MK-V Package Implant.

Now then, in my opinion, this must be a bug? Even the Relics are 1 x Mass Manipulation Generator.

Would like to see the response for CS on this as not only our guild, but a few associated guilds have also asked the question.

Many thanks.

I have had a reply from CS in game from my ticket no:: 9435484 stating:

This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by customer service.

Now that CS have formally accepted that this is a bug, would you please comment here as to whether you are working on a fix and when we are likely to see the patch update for it. I cannot see it in know issues anywhere!

I am disappointed that no-one from CS replied to this thread when I see them replying to other thread the past couple of days! This is clearly something that also needs rectifying so you should take the time out to look into it and at least let us know what is happening.

Thanks.

Awesome, this post was removed from Customer Service forum to bug reports.....but still, no reply in this thread from CS! Guys, come on please and acknowledge in forum that this is indeed an issue. Sometime.....I don't trust M0-T0!!!!!!!

I am sure that the rest of the community would like to know that this is indeed a bug and will be fixed in a future update.

It blows my mind that they want 5 generators for an implant...over 2-2.5 million credits worth of things to make one item. Other crafting professions 'crit' making something, they get a whole extra item! A free 1.5 million credits for them, and they only needed 750k credits to make the first item to begin with. Its worth it to make items for free! We have to spend 2-2.5 million credits to make an item and we get a chance that it might be augmented.....Not worth my time to craft items for biochem.

This was my point mate. There is absolutely no reason at all to make the requirement for underworld implants at 5 x Mass Manipulation Generators. It has to be an oversight or a bug!

MY issue though is that they will respond to me in game saying it is a bug, but CS wont post in this thread so everyone else knows it is a bug! Do they have a friend that is a crafter of one of these or seomthing......or are they just being ignorant!

CS as for us to report things out of the norm, then ignore half the playerbase, if not more, unless it is money related........cannot get cartel coinsm my subscription is not working etc!

Get back to the game guys and fix problems there! Oh and please reply. Bumping threads is tiresome!