The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dumbest Sith Lord Ever

Pietrastor

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither foolish nor silly, and he has displayed intelligence. You merely disagree with his choices from the perspective of hindsight and out of universe knowledge.

Conviction wise he stands by them for fair periods of time, growing up desiring to become a jedi but gradually becoming disillusioned and eventually turning away from them.

You can only make decisions based on the info at hand.

By your school of thought, then the original poster would be correct. he's dumb. ;)

Any of these ring a bell, strike a chord?
No, I don't murder thousands and let a dictator take over the universe to save 1 person :rak_02:

Sure it was a little extreme, but then we are forgetting that Anakin was under the influence of the dark side as is often said in the movies. At least he had a reason for his actions while other Sith Lords would do the same for the sake of being Sith.
There's a point when something is so extremely written it stops being believable and just appears as nonsense. This is the case in my opinion

There's a point when something is so extremely written it stops being believable and just appears as nonsense. This is the case in my opinion
I'd just like to point out that this is a fantasy space opera. Believable doesn't come into the equation. This is just the universe works, if you don't like then *shrug* maybe Star Wars isn't for you.

I'd just like to point out that this is a fantasy space opera. Believable doesn't come into the equation. This is just the universe works, if you don't like then *shrug* maybe Star Wars isn't for you.

Fantasy space opera setting is NOT a freepass to write any kind of nonsense. Seriously

Of course it's a space opera. That's what makes your defense, rather excuses of the hair spray prodigy so humorous. Followed up by yours truly, pointing out some of his flawed coping mechanisms.

On topic. No, he's not the dumbest, naive and weak minded, but not the dumbest.

I vote Darth Plagueis. He killed Tenebrous and was all like "Darth Bane blah blah blah Rule of Two blah blah blah." He recruited Sidious and all through his training he was all like "Darth Bane blah blah blah Rule of Two blah blah blah." Then he started getting older and realized that Sidious was passing him in power so then he started experimenting with immortality and telling Sidious "Yeah we're just going to be equals forever and you can make me Co-Emporor and we can be BFFs since Darth Bane and the Rule of Two were overrated and we're smarter than that."

Seriously, what Sith apprentice is going to fall for that?