The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Queued for WZ after disconnect

Eyesmindassassin

Upon disconnecting and relogging, I am still queued for WZ's on all characters on the account. Of course I am not actually queued, but it shows I am. Ctrl + U twice does not work. I have exit the game and then restart SWTOR. This is obviously a very annoying bug. I'm surprised I'm the first to be posting about it.

Yep. Also getting this one. And uh oh for us as it appears not many are. Could be months before we see a fix :p

Anyway - as he said - disconnected during a warzone, then upon relogging to server, auto-qued for WZ that never pops and you are unable to "Leave Queue"

Srsly, just have EA fork out the money, buy a non-fail game engine and take the time to port to that engine. Money COULD be made if no for our "hero"

Too add a little more info:

I tried switching servers (Prophecy of 5 to The Ebon Hawk) to see if it would fix it but no go. Those toons are in the unleaveable queue as well.

Looks like the only workaround right now is to restart your client :(

Edited by Celwinn

Join a group and have them group queue you. It is faster than restarting the game and yes this does work. I tried group finder for flash points and other things and nothing removed me from queue but having a group member queue you for war zones will do the trick