AP Powertech PvE Relic

Kongster

First off I must remind you guys that this is a strictly PvE related thread... and, please no trolls or QQ saying I need to reroll because PTs are broken. Much appreciated. :)

*So my question is, as an AP Powertech, which proc damage relic should I be looking to purchase. I know many will advice on getting the on-use power + SA relic. But if I were to have a proc damage one, what should it be and why?* :rak_02:

First off I must remind you guys that this is a strictly PvE related thread... and, please no trolls or QQ saying I need to reroll because PTs are broken. Much appreciated. :)

*So my question is, as an AP Powertech, which proc damage relic should I be looking to purchase. I know many will advice on getting the on-use power + SA relic. But if I were to have a proc damage one, what should it be and why?* :rak_02:

I believe this question has been answered more than once on these forums, but you want elemental damage proc since that is what we use primarily. The unfortunate thing is we still do not have an underworld relic that has that. Another way that powertech is getting screwed over.

Answer above.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the elemental / internal damage proc are not effected by any "+internal / elemental damage" skills that we have in the tree. Apart from tech critical chance, the damage procs are self contained.

If it says "Kinetic Tech damage": Tech means that it will use your tech critical chance for the damage proc, and kinetic means the damage will be reduced by the opponents armor. So as powertechs (we don't get armor penetration) we would want a "Elemental or Internal Tech damage" proc, which doesn't exist in the highest tier.

Edited by Marb