Full Auto bugged

wowmiscott

Trooper's full Auto ability is bugged... not sure if I am the only one experiencing this, but my Trooper does not do the animation for this ability and it does not show the laser fire. It does however show the damage being done to the target and the channel bar.

• 5 months later...
Trooper's full Auto ability is bugged... not sure if I am the only one experiencing this, but my Trooper does not do the animation for this ability and it does not show the laser fire. It does however show the damage being done to the target and the channel bar.

Noticed this as well on my Commando. Its not a life threatening fix since the damage is registering, but it is an annoying animation bug. Any ETA on when we might see a fix to this? TY !

Edited by Darknessinme

I to have experienced this, though it is rare when it happens and typically happens at laggy times.

Edited by Cordarn

I can confirm, this happens on Bounty Hunter's Unload aswell.

This bug is related to the general problem of animation lags. Usually, it happens when the animation of the previous ability is still going on (e.g. Demo Round / Heat Seeker Missile) and you immediately start channeling Full Auto / Unload.

Been seeing this for a while (along with similar issues on the castbar and animation not showing up for TK Throw and Force Lightning). It's not game-breaking, but it makes my timing a little tricky if I'm using an instant ability (like HIB or Demolition Round) immediately after it; since I can't tell when the cast is done, I run the risk of cutting off the last tick of full auto or wasting a few tenths of a second.