Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

makeb changes

lironBD

from patch notes:

Made many art corrections on Makeb, fixing issues like floating rocks and trees, map holes, and incorrect textures.

This means the +10 Constitution datacron is no longer pita to get?

Why did you say that? where is the connection between art corrections and datacron? :rak_02:

you would think they would want to improve fps issues on makeb before art. everytime we hear them talk about making improvements to the game they are always like.... ''its to hard to do - to difficult to do'' LOL their own game is to difficult for them.

Hehe...speaking of the +10s on Makeb, I just earlier grabbed them on my 13th or so toon and still no codex entries for these. It has been almost 4 months since 2.0 and nothing. Perhaps once you fix this, remove the 2 placeholders you added to Alderaan for whatever reason {laziness?}, or whatever....people will one day see 69/69 when they hit L and look at their codex page.

Totally not the biggest issue in the game, but one of the many that leave me scratching my head.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.