anyone else upset?

ALoveShot

Clearly our dark ward animation has to be brighter to balance this issue!

This... And we need more Jedi holocrons to fly around us. This will effectively add at least 8% to our total dr. Mobs will be simply to busy laughing at us to hit us.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I've never felt particularly squishy as an assassin tank. Of course if I'm running something (solo or group) and the heals are lacking... there can sometimes be an issue, but that happens in any situation with a tank (in almost any game). Granted I have never tanked for any ops, but in all honesty even if I'm just running around with Talos I rarely, if ever, drop below 40% morale.

Perhaps in some situations it is "nerfed", but in all that I, personally, experience in this game (solo and smaller group pve - little bit of pvp but thays a different story) with my assassin... I have no issues with being all that squishy. My gear is a mix of PvP and classic stuff, not even half of which is augmented -shrug-

Maybe I'm crazy, but I've never felt particularly squishy as an assassin tank. Of course if I'm running something (solo or group) and the heals are lacking... there can sometimes be an issue, but that happens in any situation with a tank (in almost any game). Granted I have never tanked for any ops, but in all honesty even if I'm just running around with Talos I rarely, if ever, drop below 40% morale.

Perhaps in some situations it is "nerfed", but in all that I, personally, experience in this game (solo and smaller group pve - little bit of pvp but thays a different story) with my assassin... I have no issues with being all that squishy. My gear is a mix of PvP and classic stuff, not even half of which is augmented -shrug-

The thing is once you get into hard mode content, especially tfb NiM, assassin tank squishiness becomes sort of a liability. having two in one group in that sort of content give the healers heart attacks :p

Yes, because of pvp whinners again.

I leveled a Jugg to be my tank, tanksin is a piece of crap in 2.0.

Actually Tankasins have been nerfed because of PvE imbalance. We've always had the "best overall" mitigation per BW metrics.

They have always been the absolute worst tank in PvP.

Edited by Kawiki

They have always been the absolute worst tank in PvP.

I'd disagree.

For face tanking, yes, they take it hard, but before 2.0 they were far best utility guarders/ninja cappers/carrier pullers/last man stanting interrupter and behind the lines ball carrier for team play.

I'd disagree.

For face tanking, yes, they take it hard, but before 2.0 they were far best utility guarders/ninja cappers/carrier pullers/last man stanting interrupter and behind the lines ball carrier for team play.

They have always been the best node guard, worst main tank.

Best off everything, worst main anything.

Edited by Kawiki

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.