Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Level six missions only go up to abundant?

Danfur

For the past month or so, I have not seen a single mission on any of my crew skills past the "Abundant" level on my level six missions. Levels one through five have "Rich" and "Bountiful" missions, as does level nine. I used to have "Bountiful" and "Rich" missions for level six. They're just not coming up anymore. Anyone else having this issue???

For the past month or so, I have not seen a single mission on any of my crew skills past the "Abundant" level on my level six missions. Levels one through five have "Rich" and "Bountiful" missions, as does level nine. I used to have "Bountiful" and "Rich" missions for level six. They're just not coming up anymore. Anyone else having this issue???

This is the way it has always been with every crew skill. When 6 was the max grade, it was done that way to limit the amount of stuff that you could get with missions to artificially create a low supply.

It was that way for grade 9 gathering missions too, but the bountiful/rich missions gave you blue mats on the gathering skills (which didn't go with any recipes so they did away with that and converted them to normal mats).

That said, grade 6 materials for any crafting skill are worthless in many cases. You use them to make level 49 gear that get mega-eclipsed by level 50 HC green drops.

Edited by GenXCub

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.