The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Calo Nord Armor Serious Issues

ZeridanShear

Couple of things wrong with Calo Nord's Armor:

First, when using it with a lightsaber, the coat clips horribly bad to the point where the bottom of the coat is sticking out through the character's crotch and partly into his/her stomach for no reason. I will try to post pictures later.

Second, the full armor set will not add to collections. All pieces (head, chest, gloves, belt, pants, and boots) are bound to the same character and will not add to the collection interface.

At this point the armor is unusable in its full form for any lightsaber-wielding toons - so half the playable professions, essentially. Please take some time to fix this issue.

I have also noticed that the Calo Nord armor is buggy. I have noticed the following in addition to what has already been stated:

* The Calo Nord headgear clips in the back, showing the back of the toon's head (at least for male body type #2).

* The pockets on the Calo Nord chest piece clip through the chest piece when moving and occasionally when stationary.

Couple of things wrong with Calo Nord's Armor:

First, when using it with a lightsaber, the coat clips horribly bad to the point where the bottom of the coat is sticking out through the character's crotch and partly into his/her stomach for no reason. I will try to post pictures later.

Second, the full armor set will not add to collections. All pieces (head, chest, gloves, belt, pants, and boots) are bound to the same character and will not add to the collection interface.

At this point the armor is unusable in its full form for any lightsaber-wielding toons - so half the playable professions, essentially. Please take some time to fix this issue.

Is there a Wrist piece that goes with it that you are missing?