NPC bounty boards

cloudgodd

I wouldnt mind if bounties were on real players aswell. It should be a randomly picked player that is currently outside questing. The level of the player that gets a bounty on his head should be max 2 levels above the one that is trying to claim the reward. A tracker device should point out the general area where the target is.

I think that the reward should increase with the level. I.E 10000 cr for a lvl 10-20 target, 20000 for a lvl 21-30 target etc.. That would spice things up! =)

• 2 weeks later...
I wouldnt mind if bounties were on real players aswell. It should be a randomly picked player that is currently outside questing. The level of the player that gets a bounty on his head should be max 2 levels above the one that is trying to claim the reward. A tracker device should point out the general area where the target is.

I think that the reward should increase with the level. I.E 10000 cr for a lvl 10-20 target, 20000 for a lvl 21-30 target etc.. That would spice things up! =)

That I think would be fine on a pvp server, but on a PVE server it should stay npc...

that would be cool like maybe a weekly thing to do a pvp player bounty or maybe certain number a day or something but like the OP said im not sure how that will work on a pve server.

The largest problem of SWG bounty system was the fact you could "track" players automatically.

No, you should be forced to track people the old fashioned way...word of mouth only. If you don't have friends in the area than you go in blind and hope for the best. Does this mean it could take you an entire day tot rack someone and still never find them? Yup, just as it SHOULD be if you are doing player bounties.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.