*** Ebon Hawk 2.2 Endgame PvE Crafting List ***

Shakell

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! Price is negotiable...I might lower it. Just because. Still feeling the market out. Just listed one for 2 Mill if anyone wants it!

There'll be a decent market for them. I know a few people who have asked me for them. I'll definitely refer them over to you! :)

I'm still crafting! Accidently forgot to check my pub toon's mail as excessively this past week. Its a whole lot easier to catch me on Emisha. Sorry if I haven't gotten back to you!

Yeah, i'm trying to get 2 Underworld serendipitous assaults made... one for Jimwest (pub) and Ahsokatanu (Pub).

Yeah, i'm trying to get 2 Underworld serendipitous assaults made... one for Jimwest (pub) and Ahsokatanu (Pub).

Send me mats and I'll start crafting things up for you. We can talk specifics if you catch me in game or feel free to send an in game mail if you have any questions to my pub, Rosale. I check her about once a day.

Also: Rosale / Emisha can now craft Advanced Volition Enhancement 31, Advanced Adept Enhancement 31 and Advanced Battle Enhancement 31.

Edited by sofiebear

Send me mats and I'll start crafting things up for you. We can talk specifics if you catch me in game or feel free to send an in game mail if you have any questions to my pub, Rosale. I check her about once a day.

Also: Rosale / Emisha can now craft Advanced Volition Enhancement 31, Advanced Adept Enhancement 31 and Advanced Battle Enhancement 31.

Thanks, i sent the mats for them both as Jimwest to Rosale as request. Let me know what can be worked out.

Cheers