*** Ebon Hawk 2.2 Endgame PvE Crafting List ***

Shakell

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, what do you mean anger management has dissolved? Did everyone leave this server?

Stew's not quitting right? :eek:

Even thought he's like my arch competitor I wouldn't want to see him go. :( It will ruin the Yin Yang Balance of this server and most people who haven't got grade 31 stuffs might suffer due to my exorbitant cupidity.

Edited by MrStewieGriffin

Wait, what do you mean anger management has dissolved? Did everyone leave this server?

Even thought he's like my arch competitor I wouldn't want to see him go. :( It will ruin the Yin Yang Balance of this server and most people who haven't got grade 31 stuffs might suffer due to my exorbitant cupidity.

Learn the UW Relic of Boundless Ages.

Earn $$$

I agree. We need more progression raiding, not less. Also, AM bears the distinction of being the only launch guild still active in top-tier PvE on our server.

maybe i can shed some light on this matter, its not an issue of AM being dissolved. we are still here, but many of the leadership and progression raiders ahve simply become tired of old content and are taking a step away from the game ATM. many of them are hanging around playing other games casualy with the possibility of returning when new content airs. So AM is still around just not on the progression raiding scene.

As for stew, he is very capable of answering for himself but a combination of issues listed above, and IRL (his profession has him far more busy in the summer months) he is also eased away from the game, majoratively (i think) being the reason of IRL. but i know he has been feeling the boredom of this game as well so im sure that played a partial role in his recent semi-inactivity.

As for AM's remaining raiders, we are currently under deliberations on whether to stay on server and join another guild to raid with or to check out other servers (being that this is an RP server with a majoratively RP community) such as the Jedi Covenant. as of right now we will be joining other guilds, if problems arise with that and after further deliberations we decide its time for a new server to call home we may come to that decision as well, but thats not a decision for the near future,not at the moment at least.

The DG in TFB HM.

He/she who learns this relic will roll around in credits.

Ironically, clearing NiM Dread Guard has put a major damper on this for the only guild I know of which runs an Artifice in progression. I was REing them (without success), but unfortunately due to HM/NiM lockout sharing, I can't really get anymore tokens on my Artifice (since I'm getting Kell Dragon relics instead).

maybe i can shed some light on this matter, its not an issue of AM being dissolved. we are still here, but many of the leadership and progression raiders ahve simply become tired of old content and are taking a step away from the game ATM. many of them are hanging around playing other games casualy with the possibility of returning when new content airs. So AM is still around just not on the progression raiding scene.

Uhh.... Figured this might not be the most appropriate time to ask - and in all seriousness, I wish the best for all members of AM - but if anyone decides to quit, can I have all their credits?

Anger Management has run its course and as a fantastic PvE guild which has set the pace in progression for a long time since launch a silly joke like that was uncalled for Volcker coming from someone with no talent for gaming. I don't believe you have any right to talk about AM you credit monger, and we don't need your sympathy. Congratulations on being a 3rd rate player.

Jedi Sentinel, Catheana

You can't even be compared as a "competitor" to Stew man he's way beyond your league.

Maybe we should quit hijacking this thread and talk about AM's situation in another thread, especially since the conversation is turning snippy.

Not to mention highly uncalled for. But, yeah. Back on topic.

Haka can make Bastion 31 enhancers btw. Dunno if you picked up on that in guild chat Daha.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.