first?

Jiingles

Did your old kills count bceuase mine sure as hell didnt. Now, I wouldnt have had it anyway because I havent been on the server that long...but still.

no i started at 0 when 2.0 was released

Edited by Jiingles

and id like to add that i have around 80k kills now on sorc and 15k on sage.

Got more on diffrent other toons but havent played em after 2.0 release

For real, just how much do you play? I've always thought I played a lot (give or take the days I'm working and only have an hour to play in the mornings) but I'm only on 26K or something. On the other hand, I have been up to a lot of other **** while being online lately (seeker droids and other time consuming crap I regret doing). Edited by MidichIorian

For real, just how much do you play? I've always thought I played a lot (give or take the days I'm working and only have an hour to play in the mornings) but I'm only on 26K or something. On the other hand, I have been up to a lot of other **** while being online lately (seeker droids and other time consuming crap I regret doing).

Lol, I only play PvP, and I sit at 10k kills... I haven't done macrobinoculars, too :p

Well, school (not so much), sport, family and friends take up a lot of time :D

For real, just how much do you play? I've always thought I played a lot (give or take the days I'm working and only have an hour to play in the mornings) but I'm only on 26K or something. On the other hand, I have been up to a lot of other **** while being online lately (seeker droids and other time consuming crap I regret doing).

Lol slacker, well i kinda started playing around 1 month after release of the game.. and university are kinda not having any lectures at the moment? i think its called summer vacation... and i really focused after 2.0 on getting max kill count in all matches.. not that hard as a dot sorc/sage tbh...

U happy?

Lol, I only play PvP, and I sit at 10k kills... I haven't done macrobinoculars, too :p

Well, school (not so much), sport, family and friends take up a lot of time :D

Yeah I was wrong about my number, was thinking of total. I have less than 20K towards the achivement. I think it's in the 18K range.

Well, my Shadow hit Elite Warlord last April (not this one but the one before) and I had over 49k kills at the end of last summer. I stopped doing PVP during the winter, moderate amounts and before the new patch hit I had 54k kills. When the new patch hit I was shocked to see that I have to practically kill 50k more for manhunter. So to get this title I have to have 104k+ kills which is not worth it. On a closing note, congratulations on this achievement and for the effort you put into it.

Well, my Shadow hit Elite Warlord last April (not this one but the one before) and I had over 49k kills at the end of last summer. I stopped doing PVP during the winter, moderate amounts and before the new patch hit I had 54k kills. When the new patch hit I was shocked to see that I have to practically kill 50k more for manhunter. So to get this title I have to have 104k+ kills which is not worth it. On a closing note, congratulations on this achievement and for the effort you put into it.

guess your shadow didnt have aoe abilities neighter where u dot/balance specced?

guess your shadow didnt have aoe abilities neighter where u dot/balance specced?

I used to do 70-90 wz/day on my old server before I moved to TOFN. Then PVP-ed all day and night with Ravagy and Moonshade from the old Ad Victoriam. There used to be two fleets on TOFN at 6 am :D. I used Kinetic in stalker gear for 90% of those kills. The other 10% were due to infiltration. I dont like balance never have and for RWZ I played the FIB spec for insta force lift. I will check my medal count but it should be around 30k. :D

Edited by Leafy_Bug

i got 3k on my sniper... its level 27... go lie in some other thread plz

if u got 10k u cant say ur a pvper.

I'm a freaking warlord, isn't that proof enough? And nobody are dying these days due to heals being overtuned...

EDIT: I'm not a dotter, as commando assault is worthless nowadays :(

Edited by ToMyMa

Blimey, we have a jolly good troll here. A proud inhabitant of our Empire.

Ladies and gentlemen, trolls and things, I'm going to leave this thread right now!

Only to come back later

Edited by CommunityDroidFR
repost

Hey! Don't you try to ruin my roleplaying on a PvP server's forum!

Of course I know that the UK got their *** handed to them during WW2. But Churchill was almost single-handly keeping Europe together before the commies and 'mericans joined the war...

Btw, I am more or less a history nerd, though not 'supreme nerd of all nerds' :D

repost

Oh well... The not-so-glorious days of Tanvir seems to be over...

EDIT: Oh woops, I know what you mean now... God dammit, shouldn't be up so late. And I'm humiliated now (kind of) :o

repost

and id like to add that i have around 80k kills now on sorc and 15k on sage.

Got more on diffrent other toons but havent played em after 2.0 release

Sorry i was wrong... i didnt check how many player kills i had before typing this just estimated some number but acctually i only HAS 51k not the estimated 80k... if ppl should care :p ....

http://i.imgur.com/HGUvhmN.jpg?1

Have above 50k on my main, didnt play much pvp with him after the 2.0, sitting at 20k now in achievement (but on 4 different chars).

Too bad it doesnt count from before, then again half of server would be manhunters :D

but gz on achi, didnt see anyone on rep side with it yet, or on imp even, so I think you are the first, I imagine people would use that title since it is imho one of th best :cool:

Edited by TheRampage