Color stone help

Jtrop

I pre ordered the standard edition from gamestop, in late September, I did not get an early game access code( they said they stopped giving early game codes), then when I got the game 7:00 pm December 20, 2011 I did not get a code stating that I preorder, but The cashier know I preorder because I showed her the receipt, While playing the game i checked my ingame email and real life email, neither said any thing about I color stone. Do I get a color stone or not, because I have read many times "Everyone who preorders get early game access and the color stone." or should try something else, or did someone (me or gamestop) make a mistake.

From a technical standpoint, the color crystal is tied to having a preorder code registered, so to get a crystal, you'd have to have gotten a preorder code. That's why you don't have it. Either the place you bought the game or bioware itself should be able to help you out with this issue.

I just called the game store, they said the only code the had was for early game access put they seemed as if they did have one for the stone the would give it to me.

So, if you have this problem contact your game store and good luck.

Edited by Jtrop