LD50 says goodbye to JC

Utopii

I'd like to wish ld-50/uncesored and others going to pot5 best of luck. Itshould give you mre competition in the ranked scene hopefully. Fair warning though regs are boring and stupid easy over there at least they were a couple of months ago. Good luck and I hope you guys kick ***.

Eternally yours, Totherkins

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of all the obvious sexual tension between the guilds and people's opinions, I would like to respectfully request if one of your members has taken my name on PoT5, would they be kind enough to release it? I don't transfer over until Friday or Saturday, and I can still be reached on JC until then through in-game mail if I'm not online.

If the answer is no, or it's been legitimately taken on the new server, then no worries and I'll just come up with something new. I had just kind of grown attached to it.

Thanks,

Deatch

Whenever I read your name, I say it in my head like how Snoop Dogg says "bi.atch".

Edited by ace_boogie

Regardless of all the obvious sexual tension between the guilds and people's opinions, I would like to respectfully request if one of your members has taken my name on PoT5, would they be kind enough to release it? I don't transfer over until Friday or Saturday, and I can still be reached on JC until then through in-game mail if I'm not online.

If the answer is no, or it's been legitimately taken on the new server, then no worries and I'll just come up with something new. I had just kind of grown attached to it.

Thanks,

Deatch

LD50 member being..courteous and polite?!? WAT IS THIS SORCERY

To my knowledge no one has your name, good luck this weekend buddy.

In response to Roxxay calling Unicorn Stampede scrubs...I think you may have used the wrong word. We are called many things, like classless, childish, disreputable, trolls, or a number of other horrible terms. Since im sure we have about 35% of our guild banned from the forums, some of those words may fit. I wish I could show you my new artwork, but unfortunately it will certainly end with me getting forum permabanned. I would be happy to be your speechwriter in the future if you put me in your living will.

Thanks,

Deatch

LD50 member being..courteous and polite?!? WAT IS THIS SORCERY

To my knowledge no one has your name, good luck this weekend buddy.

In response to Roxxay calling Unicorn Stampede scrubs...I think you may have used the wrong word. We are called many things, like classless, childish, disreputable, trolls, or a number of other horrible terms. Since im sure we have about 35% of our guild banned from the forums, some of those words may fit. I wish I could show you my new artwork, but unfortunately it will certainly end with me getting forum permabanned. I would be happy to be your speechwriter in the future if you put me in your living will.

@Troyy

Dan Brown is a hack, no talent author.

Come at me bro.

Hey, I am really enjoying Inferno. On a for real note though.. Good luck on Pop5 to all the LD guys I like..and to the rest of the guys who don't appreciate good humor.. good luck to you too :)

Hi there!

As you may have noticed, the thread has strayed far off the path of constructive discussion and goodbyes, and Force Morphed into a thread of insults and attacks, thus we feel it is time to close the topic.

In the future, please keep these pro-tips in mind when posting on the forums:

• No insults, name calling, or personal attacks
  • Please stay on topic.
  • Please express your opinion and thoughts in a constructive, respectful manner.
  • If someone violates the Rules of Conduct, please flag it instead of replying to it.
  • Keep in mind that everyone has different viewpoints. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're trolling. If you believe someone is trolling, please use the Flag function to report their post.

Thanks!