Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Aging game. No new content.

crunchbarry

Hey EA. Thanks for 2 patches of nothing.

At least its nice to know you guys are busy at work on new cartel items I wont be buying because you no longer accept greendot cards.

Good day.

Edited by crunchbarry
addition

Hey EA. Thanks for 2 patches of nothing.

At least its nice to know you guys are busy at work on new cartel items I wont be buying because you no longer accept greendot cards.

Good day.

So do you mean the last 2 patches in general or do you mean the last 2 main updates that include one unschedualed content update (that would be the "cartel market update" with the cathar and cosmetics stuff) or do you mean the last 2 actual content patches which would be game update 2.2 and game update 2.0.

Because the reason game update 2.0 had so little content is because they released an expansion at the same time. And thats plenty of content.

Of course, i am guessing you mean update 2.1 and update 2.2

So according to you the following does not count as anything at all:

1 New race

Character customization options

"barber shop"

Dye Modules

Character/Legacy/Guild renames

Escrows for F2P players

Collections feature.

And im guessing they dont count because they "cost real money" (well they dont really since you can buy everything except the barber shop features with in-game cash on the GTN, but people tend to conveniently ignore that).

Update 2.2 includes 2 nightmare Ops, Lvl 55 Underworld gear craftable, Guild XP bonus, Double XP weekend events.

But thats not content either i guess.

Oh well, i suppose this could all just be a very roundabout way of whining about not taking greendot cards any more.

But i guess we cant expect you to be straightforward now can we?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.