The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Datacron 71 bugged

JidaiDerriphan

I've put all 4 Rakata Energy Cubes into the machine twice now, both time the animation shows the cube charging, however when I click the datacron nothing happens. So close to getting all the datacrons, please say this will be patched soon... I don't believe this is a mistake on my part, I've watched multiple guide videos showing the entire process, unless something has been altered post 2.0.

• Dev Post

Hell there JidaiDerriphan,

Sorry to hear about your frustration! I wanted to step in here, because your issue seems to be unique to the character you're playing now; we are not currently aware of a bug with this Datacron. You mentioned that you filed a bug report in game. If so, you will not be receiving assistance about the issue directly, so please be sure that you file a help ticket and not a bug report, since you need help with your problem. For some more details about how this works, please be sure to read this thread.

I am going to leave the thread in the Bug Report Forum for now, because if other players are experiencing this and can confirm, we certainly need to investigate it further.

confirmed that you can not pick up a datacron with a full mission log. thanks for the help.

I had the same problem with a datacron on Nar Shadda. I tried to get it and I couldn't because of my Mission Log being full. I than figured that may be the case so I abandoned some Missions and pick them up later. Since than, I have always kept at least 1 space free in my Mission Log when exploring.

They should change it so you can get a datacron from a full Mission Log.

Edited by Zeargon

• Dev Post
They should change it so you can get a datacron from a full Mission Log.

Good news! We actually did make this change in Game Update 2.2.1 on Tuesday. The patch note is under Items and Economy:

• Datacrons can now be retrieved if a player's Mission Log is full.

No more need to keep a slot open when Datacron hunting! :jawa_cool:

Edited by AmberGreen