Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The best thing for CM it should be that you can buy coins when ever you want:

But i have tried too buy coins for 2 days now and read the complains forum.I am afraid that i cant buy coins for 30 days if the forums is right.That sucks!Big time!:mad:Then i remembered that i tried to buy subsrioption yesterday and i failedand it failed with the same errror message.So no Coins and no Subs.:confused:I thought this was a game where you paid money for some stuff,that is what bioware made they money from.So they aint gonna get money from me for least 30 days or more.

KillinJoke

From what I can tell reviewing this issue it isn't just a SWTOR issue it's all EA games that have a cash shop. When I googled it one of the threads from a few months back had an error code that that changed it said. If you search on that you find a crapload of threads about it and no response from EA or in this case BW anywhere.

My friend has been locked out for 2 weeks although I think every couple days he tries to buy CCs to see if it works which might be resetting his time to wait people have speculated.

Good luck

Yes indeed be ware, they don't tell you but there is a lockout indeed for 30 days and each time you attempt to buy cartel coins after you are locked out, the lockout resets. So if you attempt to buy cartel coins after two weeks after the lockout began, you will need to wait 30 days again from that moment on.

I know what I am talking about it happened to me. Luckily they were willing to whitelist my account for once.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey SebastiaanZ,

How did you get them to release your account?

I spoke to them on the phone several times, and noone would do anything, i was told to wait 30 days. That is what I did, although I tried again after about 3 weeks and was able to get in. I now only buy them once per month now, as I am worried my account might get locked at the time my sibs are due.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.