[PvE] Short list of questions about mara

ipagex

I'm soon going to switch from juggernaut to marauder and i want to find out some things beforehand. Most of the topics i see here are about PvP.

What skill tree does the most DPS in operations right now?

What are the BiS relics (for the skil tree you're recommending) ?

I see a high % of misses in mara logs. What % should i am for in terms of accuracy?

Thanks.

Edited by ipagex

I'm soon going to switch from juggernaut to marauder and i want to find out some things beforehand. Most of the topics i see here are about PvP.

What skill tree does the most DPS in operations right now?

What are the BiS relics (for the skil tree you're recommending) ?

I see a high % of misses in mara logs. What % should i am for in terms of accuracy?

Thanks.

The two PvE skill trees, Carnage and Annihilation, are very balanced, on more stable fights Annihilation will do better, but with burst fights or fights with a large amount of delay Carnage does better.

Both trees are close enough that it is better to just pick your favorite.

I'm not certain which relics, but I believe the Serendipitous Assault is BIS for both trees.

For the second relic, Dark Radiance for Annihilation or Kinetic Tempest for Carnage.

You could also use Boundless Ages, if you don't mind having to click it now and then.

The misses are normally your offhand. Since your offhand has 67% accuracy, you'll miss a lot. Just shoot for 100% melee accuracy, or 110% force accuracy.

The two PvE skill trees, Carnage and Annihilation, are very balanced, on more stable fights Annihilation will do better, but with burst fights or fights with a large amount of delay Carnage does better.

Both trees are close enough that it is better to just pick your favorite.

I'm not certain which relics, but I believe the Serendipitous Assault is BIS for both trees.

For the second relic, Dark Radiance for Annihilation or Kinetic Tempest for Carnage.

You could also use Boundless Ages, if you don't mind having to click it now and then.

The misses are normally your offhand. Since your offhand has 67% accuracy, you'll miss a lot. Just shoot for 100% melee accuracy, or 110% force accuracy.

I think carnage parses higher by about 100 DPS.

Dont know on relics

if you have 100% Weapon Accuracy you have 110% force accuracy.

As confirmed by a developer, Dark Radiance / Kinetic Tempest and other relics like them (procc direct damage) does not stack with Serendipitous Assault. Basically, if one of the two procc's, the other will not, so you're really using only one relic at a time, discounting the passive stats.

I use Boundless Ages like i would any other ability, just bind it to a key and hit it when the cool-down is up or as the situation requires.