The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Silver-blue war hero crystal from the cartel market .....

Zelaque

Can't find any on the gtn and I want to sell it because I won't part with my magenta crystal , does anyone know a good way to price this so I don't low ball myself?

I sold an emote I didn't want and the gtn suggested I sell it for 4500. I listed it for 150k and it sold in five min so I don't wanna take a chance at trusting the gtn pricing lol

Can't find any on the gtn and I want to sell it because I won't part with my magenta crystal , does anyone know a good way to price this so I don't low ball myself?

I sold an emote I didn't want and the gtn suggested I sell it for 4500. I listed it for 150k and it sold in five min so I don't wanna take a chance at trusting the gtn pricing lol

NEVER trust the suggested price. Search for it first and see what it's going for, then low ball it a few credits so it is the cheapest and will go next.

Speaking of which I've noticed on chat that people will try to sell stuff there for WAY more than it is selling for on the gtn, so if you see a "WTS" on chat, never trust that as a fair price either. Guy was selling a few gold scalene armor set on chat for 3mil when it is selling on gtn for about 2mil. I pointed this out and he did a qq on me as if I had done him wrong. He was trying to rip people off.