The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Red Reaper Bugged??

Pepre

There are a slew of bugs on Red Reaper. It has gotten to a point where I now refuse to play that flashpoint.

1. The enemies at the beginning most often do not show up even after you use the scan thing to make invizies appear.

2. The second batch of enemies that storm in at the beginning are soo tough that you can expect to die at least once if not plenty more times to try and get past it. And that is when they actually do show up instead of being invisible.

3. The next batch of enemies shortly after you go down the first elevator are extremely difficult as well. However, it is slightly more feasible to complete without dying.

4. The rest of the flashpoint is rediculously easy in comparison to the beginning. This flashpoint should be (because of the 2nd and 3rd problem) be only for hard mode.

I mentioned this problem using the in game thing to report bugs and all i got back was something saying to check all my stuff out to make sure it is updated. My stuff meets the minimum requirements of this game. So the first problem is theirs and not ours.

Anyway, i strongly recommend that you simply don't bother with this flashpoint unless you got nothing better to do. Be prepared to repair if you decide to take this route.

The problem that you are facing though....

Is anyone attacking the adds when you interrupt them? If so, this interferes somehow with the interrupt ability and he still continues with his lightning. So don't attack the adds. Just simply go around behind them and interrupt them when the lightning is going through them.

You have to have your timing right. If you don't interrupt at the beginning of the minion's cast, you might not get your interrupt in time to shock it.

The "adds" at the beginning are easily avoided if you do not wander too close to the hallway into the next room. Stay back and don't dance around too much and you shouldn't die to them cause you pulled too many mobs.

This flashpoint is crazy easy. If you can't do it properly, it isn't the fp's problem.