The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The absolute BEST SW ep7 news to date...

they could go eihter way

i mean jj did a good job with star trek but this isnt star trek.

plus he said during interviews and behind the scenes for the 2009 ST film he was more of a star wars fan and no offense to his skills and anyone here but star wars fans can have some awful ideas.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in all honesty I love Lucas for creating star wars. He defined my childhood with those original 3.

and then he went back and changed them because they didn't fit his vision.

and then he wrote 1-3...and then scorned the love I gave him.

I look at the movies with a hint of disdain. I still love them, many parts are fantastic (new and old, i like many of the effects that brought the old movies to life)! but something about the feel of the movies is off and I can't quite forgive him for that.

That does NOT mean I respect him any less. Thank you for creating star wars! now stop meddling with it and go play somewhere else! He has treated star wars (from my viewpoint) like a child who has a sandbox in the neighborhood.

Thank goodness for the old republic era of games and lore and so much of the backstory written for the universe. I can start up a revised tabletop game and play to my hearts content without ever hitting those accursed boundaries Lucas set up (micro organisms control the force?!!? ***?!?!)