30 stacks of fury new animation

Nomaad

I don't know about you guys, but I think the new fire animation when you hit 30 stacks of fury is downright horrible, my fps drops like a rock so im forced to pan my camera distance out more. When i'm playing on my healer I rely more on looking at players rather than starring at my ui which I don't like to do when someone needs a purge, and a marauder surrounded by fire all the time im always purging them. Not a qq or anything, but im not a big fan of b/w's fascination with fire.

16gb ddr3

2tb hd

amd 7670 2gb

amd fx 8120 8 core processor.

16gb of ddr3?!? thats like overkill...

Can i get an Nvidia equivalent to that AMD? I only use Nvidia so yea..

and i dont belive that an 8 core processer exists (i could be wrong. but you know my dad DOES work on computers for a living so yea...)

My box has a GTX 560 (%5 overclocked) everything else is not worth mentioning.

16gb of ddr3?!? thats like overkill...

Can i get an Nvidia equivalent to that AMD? I only use Nvidia so yea..

and i dont belive that an 8 core processer exists (i could be wrong. but you know my dad DOES work on computers for a living so yea...)

My box has a GTX 560 (%5 overclocked) everything else is not worth mentioning.

I have an FX-8350. It's an 8-core processor. I'm a dad. I work on computers for a living.

I have an FX-8350. It's an 8-core processor. I'm a dad. I work on computers for a living.

Hey, you cant discount me for not being quite in the loop. just never saw anything about a 6 core processer on the market (the logical jump from quad core IMO) and did not think tech would jump from quad to 8 core processers.

Hey, you cant discount me for not being quite in the loop. just never saw anything about a 6 core processer on the market (the logical jump from quad core IMO) and did not think tech would jump from quad to 8 core processers.

Intel quad cores are essentially 8 cores because of threading. I run an i7 2700k at 4.5, 25 degrees idle. Great cpu

• 2 weeks later...

I think the new animation is excessive. Either flame effect around the character, lightning charge on their forearms, or black Dark Side glow on their fists.

ONE thing. Not all of them together, at the same time.

Edited by Helig

I think the new animation is excessive. Either flame effect around the character, lightning charge on their forearms, or black Dark Side glow on their fists.

ONE thing. Not all of them together, at the same time.

Speaking of excessive...here are pics of what the Sentinel aura looks like

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/mfuh.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/01kw.jpg/

It is so annoying that i will pop Zen pretty much whenever just to get rid of the 30 stacks and the stupid light aura.

The issue isn't the effect itself, its that the effect just keeps spawning an infinite amount of times on top of each other, creating nuclear fusion reactions, and killing performance.

With channel hatred you can stack the fx until your pc crashes.

Edited by Marb