The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Body Type 2.5?

Personally I'm a little disappointed with the body selection types. Coming from a male perspective this is your options.

Type 1: I throw up after every meal.

Type 2: I'm your average joe.

Type 3: I can bench press my starship.

Type 4: I can bench press my starship and I like donuts.

Where is the physically strong but doesn't resort to roids body type?

Where is the physically strong but doesn't resort to roids body type?

It's already in the game, it's called Body Type 2 (speaking about the males obviously). People have a distorted image what a "physically strong" build is because of Bbody Type 3. Strip you Body Type 2 character of his clothes and actually look at him. This is NOT an Avarage Joe, it's a guy who regularly goes to gym and what most guys in the world aspire to look like. Body Type 2.5 would actually start getting into roids territory looks-wise.

It's already in the game, it's called Body Type 2 (speaking about the males obviously). People have a distorted image what a "physically strong" build is because of Bbody Type 3. Strip you Body Type 2 character of his clothes and actually look at him. This is NOT an Avarage Joe, it's a guy who regularly goes to gym and what most guys in the world aspire to look like. Body Type 2.5 would actually start getting into roids territory looks-wise.

Make 2 taller. He's so short...