The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Who wins, any Jedi/Sith you want... or the Heroes of DoA/Final Fantasy

I submit the question of which group of people is more powerful. The Sith or Jedi Order's... or the heroes of Dead or Alive and the Final Fantasy Series.

For your viewing pleasure so as to help you in your deliberations I present you with the Mounty Oum Fan Production Dead Fantasy please note that for the most part Dead Fantasy only compares and contrasts the Heroines of Final Fantasy and Dead or Alive. It doesn't do a whole lot of cross analysis of the heroes.

Edited by XantosCledwin

I submit the question of which group of people is more powerful. The Sith or Jedi Order's... or the heroes of Dead or Alive and the Final Fantasy Series.

For your viewing pleasure so as to help you in your deliberations I present you with the Mounty Oum Fan Production Dead Fantasy please note that for the most part Dead Fantasy only compares and contrasts the Heroines of Final Fantasy and Dead or Alive. It doesn't do a whole lot of cross analysis of the heroes.

Which version of Final Fantasy, seriously the base lines for the effectiveness of swords, magic and summons change with each iteration, plus later versions get rid of the super mode (not name used in any series but name changes with each iteration). Personally I loved Final Fantasy 9, and I reckon Dagger and Zidane could take on any Darth you can name, but Final Fantasy 10 and 8 are good too.

PS. does the Secret of Mana count as Final Fantasy because it got Moogles in it, because the White dragon from that could do some damage.

Which version of Final Fantasy, seriously the base lines for the effectiveness of swords, magic and summons change with each iteration, plus later versions get rid of the super mode (not name used in any series but name changes with each iteration). Personally I loved Final Fantasy 9, and I reckon Dagger and Zidane could take on any Darth you can name, but Final Fantasy 10 and 8 are good too.

PS. does the Secret of Mana count as Final Fantasy because it got Moogles in it, because the White dragon from that could do some damage.

I was going for "Any Final Fantasy game you want" as the game you would be utilizing to draw characters from. But you are correct, the effectiveness of those items changes with each iteration. So let us say that we are talking about Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy and Dissidia: Final Fantasy and their characters since they are the easiest to judge the combat effectiveness of any given Final Fantasy character.

As for why I included DoA... did you watch the Monty Oum video, TyboJames? They might not be capable of all that stuff in their games, and if not I retract my statement of including them, but for arguments sake if they are, then they qualify for this discussion.

Edited by XantosCledwin