[Bug] Coruscant Explorer Achievement

Zeargon

I have successfully explored all areas of Coruscant and it also shows me that in the Achievements requirements, yet I didn't get the Achievement. Could I get a fix for this please? Also, did anyone else get this bug as well??

You scan also all droids? (its a hidden achievement)

If not, you have 70 / 80 (something like that)

Its not a hidden achievement. Besides I think your confused. I said Explorer achievement, which is uncovering the map which I did.

Its not a hidden achievement. Besides I think your confused. I said Explorer achievement, which is uncovering the map which I did.

explorer achievment :D

here the example ;)

If you dont have the droids, you have only 70 / 80.

If yours dont look so, you dont have all :D

Edited by FWSWBN

You are still confused. I said EXPLORER achievement. You are showing the EXPLORATION section there. Two totally different things. The EXPLORER achievement is a part of the EXPLORATION section. Now can you stop posting thinking your right about something you were wrong about it.

I sent in a Bug Report via the Help request, this is what I got:

SWTOR CSR: Thankyou for submitting a Bug Report! Bug Reports will not receive a response as they do not reach Customer Service but instead are automatically forwarded directly to Quality Assurance.

HOWEVER, if you need additional help beyond your initial bug report, please submit a new Help Ticket under the appropriate category to contact a Customer Service Agent. Otherwise, you will not be contacted furthur regarding this issue.

Thank you for your report and for playing STAR WARS: The Old Republic!

What kind message is that? Well it tells me that I need to wait like forever if I ever will get a fix. Do they seriously hate the customers that much to not even bother with actually HELPING them? It forwarded it to some team, not going to get a future response, because they closed it, so I am not going know if they are looking into the problem, going to fix it or when it will be fixed.

Also, Customer service should look at the Bug Report forums and reply to threads as well. Would be good to get a reply from one.

Edited by Zeargon

first.

bug reports allways get closed and you dont get a answer (its normal)

second.

why you dont post a screenshot here, so i can see what you mean and maybe can help you. if you dont....ok for me.

i have 100% of coruscant what you can see on my screenshot.

I encountered the same bug awhile ago and sent a bug report; I wonder how long it'll be until they fix it.... I fully explored the planet on two different characters, all areas are checked off, but the achievement is still listed as incomplete....

I was almost thinking im the only one with it, thank god im not. I was going to try with a 2nd char soon, knowing you tried and still isn't being complete means that I dont have to worry trying. But yeah, I hope it gets fixed. I actually had the bug for a while, just wasn't a sub to do anything about it than so I naturally forgot after I became a sub.

Something is wrong there, and it does not look like it is your fault. I have all the same areas checked in green and my explorer is Complete. The date on mine says I completed it on April 18 (2013). Perhaps there was a code change since then that messed this up. Mine just worked when I hit the last area.

Something is wrong there, and it does not look like it is your fault. I have all the same areas checked in green and my explorer is Complete. The date on mine says I completed it on April 18 (2013). Perhaps there was a code change since then that messed this up. Mine just worked when I hit the last area.

I joined SWTOR last month. So if there was no bug, it would've been around May 10th. So I am not sure if others are still getting the same bug today.

Okay, it seems like this bug is connected to the Jedi Temple. Something those other two characters of mine had in common is that I fully explored the rest of the areas before ever heading to the Temple for the first time. I just went back to Coruscant with a third character (sigh), who already had the Temple unlocked, but not a couple spots on the Senate Plaza or Black Sun Territory. I unlocked those areas (finishing with Black Sun), and the achievement popped this time.

Okay, it seems like this bug is connected to the Jedi Temple. Something those other two characters of mine had in common is that I fully explored the rest of the areas before ever heading to the Temple for the first time. I just went back to Coruscant with a third character (sigh), who already had the Temple unlocked, but not a couple spots on the Senate Plaza or Black Sun Territory. I unlocked those areas (finishing with Black Sun), and the achievement popped this time.

Thanks for that. I will make sure the Jedi Temple is not the last location explored with my 2nd character. If failed, I'll do Jedi Temple first on my 3rd than.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...